- by Le Roux Jacques, 3 hours agoRated 1 out of 5La (derniere) version 4.9.35 ne fonctionne pas sur Firefox 56.0.2 64 bits (j'y tiens). Elle afficher "loading en cours..." (où qq chose comme ça et c'est tout. Desinstallée et remplacée par la version précedente (4.9.34) fonctionne sauf qu'au prochain chargement la màj automatique la remplace par la (derniere) version 4.9.35... un peu lourd...
- by Firefox user 17014316, 21 days agoRated 1 out of 5God awful. None of the buttons work. Can't adjust anything and the options window is squeezed as if it cannot adjust to fire foxes resolution. I find it hard to believe any of these reviews are real. Yet again like so much on the internet. Bought reviews.
- by Firefox user 16989899, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox automatically updated its browser last night. This, and all the other, dark mode extensions I have attempted to use no longer work. The screenshots are totally misleading.
Developer responseposted a month agoFirefox now automatically enables High Contrast Mode when "Increase Contrast" is checked on macOS. To fix it:
1. Go to "about:config".
2. Search for "browser.display.document_color_use".
3. Modify the value to "1".
- by Nikita, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've been using it for a while but there are always some issues.
Right now, on FF 90.0.2, it refuses to disable on certain sites (like Unreal Store).
The "Synchronize Site Fixes" and "Enable Settings Sync" options are completely broken. Every time I turn them on, they either turn off or remain on. One thing they DEFINITELY do, is to disable all my custom settings for sites, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I understand "synchronize" option might be importing custom settings, but why would you even make such an option that wipes out all custom user settings without a dialog box confirming it?
OH you want to remove a specific site from a list of sites in the add-on? Well, I hope you like scrolling through a tiny list of sites, and thousands of domain names since this add-on never heard of a "quick search" option.
This is terrible UI/UX issue as well as bugs that haven't been fixed for ages.
The only option to preserve custom changes is to routinely manually exporting site lists and importing them every time you discover another broken site.
- by Firefox user 14255800, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on glitched my account and now I have white text on white background if I don't use the add-on. Switching from light mode to dark mode affects all my pages. Would not recommend and I'm looking for a way to block this add-on and it's effects from my browser.
- by Firefox user 15871181, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5DARK BACKGROUND AND LIGHT TEXT is soo much better! More customizability and most importantly DOESN'T SLOW DOWN OR BREAK PAGES!
- by Firefox user 14342004, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Я то думал, что у меня комп стал медленно умирать, что аж думал надо винду переустанавливать, а оказывается что-то сделал разраб, из-за чего прогрузка стала долгой, не знаю какой у вас должен быть комп, i5 9600 16gb 2400 и тип не тянет такой плагин, смешно.
Плагин полезный и очень удобный, чтож придется привыкать к свету, спасибо за проведенное время
- by King, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Its a good dark mode enabler for all websites..But it is making websites slow down..Its like monopoly..There are no good alternative like this and have to suffer..
- by Dark Thoughts, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5Completely killed my browser performance, even after disabling and then removing the addon. Closed the browser after that and saw my CPU maxed out and my RAM being flooded to the brim until all background tasks were shut down after a while.
- by Bipolar_Bear, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is a big joke especially on mobile devices. Bad optimization and the fact that the settings don't really work at all, I'd have to manually fiddle all the pages I visit if I wanted this app to work like it's supposed to work. Kinda big job to do that on mobile device, just gonna uninstall this and waiting for the day team Mozilla bakes a dark mode themselves in Firefox OR gives us more addon options like on desktop version.