- Rated 1 out of 5by Burndaddy, a month agoUnusable. Brings PC to a crawl. Keep getting notifications that this addon is to blame. Have Uninstalled. Love dark theme, but not worth the huge hit to performance. Luckily more sites are including dark themes, hopefully making this addon obsolete.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Muralidhar, a month agoPlease never install this. It enables dark mode (that too partially such that sites are unreadable). And this mode does not even go away when I disable dark mode or even on removing this add on and restarting firefox. The single worst add on I have ever installed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hn0, 2 months agothere is no way to save website exceptions when reinstalling! i had to reinstall firefox and all of my website exceptions are gone, over 50 sites! 1 star, include a way to export sites...
- Rated 1 out of 5by slumbergod, 2 months agoMEMORY LEAK. After a month of my laptop freezing I determined it was Dark Reader. I tried to ask for suggestions about what I could try but they ignored my request. So if you use this extension and find you machine freezing it is because it has a serious memory leak and they don't want to acknowledge it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15024586, 5 months agoВ последнее время всё больше сайтов отображается некорректно, некоторые элементы ввода съезжают за пределы экрана, а ещё авторы ударились в политическую пропоганду. Спасибо, проживу без этого расширения
- Rated 1 out of 5by Niobium62, 6 months agoI got a popup in the addon that links an article, decrying Russia's operations in Ukraine. I didn't install a simple dark-mode addon to be bombarded with more political nonsense. I just want to be able to use my addon in peace, for god's sake.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15094385, 6 months agoIts Mozilla addons description page claims it "doesn't show ads" but when you go to its options page, it is absolutely slathered with advertisements for "sponsors" (i.e., the developer has been paid money by these sponsors to put this advertisement there). Extremely dishonest.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kyoko, 7 months agoAlthough my use of this app was no problem only my zendesk application somehow changed color to faded white and letters no color thus invisible.
My eye sight is pretty bad so that I was using this but now I am forced to move onto other app which can change the hues on screen accordingly. inquired through Twitter and through email to no avail. You did not respond. You should have responded to my inquiry.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Michael, 7 months agoWhat a piece of shit this extension has become! Completely crashes Firefox here, every fucking day, stops browser from accessing internet if I am on VPN, it never works I have to restart firefox constantly if watching videos, whatever. It is useless!