Review by Firefox user 17828132
Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17828132, 2 months ago
Deleted my session to spam save stupid autosaves when the session I had saved was saved manually, lost all my tabs forever, ridiculous do not recommend.
- Rated 1 out of 5by PeaceByJesus.net, 10 days agoOnly saves 36 out of about 300 tabs in one portable profile.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12302629, 23 days agoThe functions of this addon are great, but what does not work at all is that the addon uses the entire memory.
and that is unacceptable!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Evg, a month agoWhen reinstalling, all sessions, despite the synchronization, are deleted. Thank you
- Rated 2 out of 5by blangolas, 2 months agoUsed to work perfectly for me, but for a while now when i open a session in a new window, all other firefox windows are closed automatically
- Rated 3 out of 5by timur g, 2 months agoJust 3* as only all tabs can be saved - should be able to save just SELECTED tabs. And many comments that import doesn't work, maybe because of diacritics or whatever.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mephistopheles, 2 months agoWell this worked all of once for me... Click import session, it says it was imported, then loading session nothing is there
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13324324, 2 months agoPrzestało działać, nie można przywracać całych okien, tylko pojedyncze karty!
- Rated 5 out of 5by jpng, 2 months agoLove it, much better than many other clumsy "session sync/save" extensions. Unintrusive, lightweight... I'm proud of you sienori