Rated 1 out of 5by joom, 2 years ago
- Rated 4 out of 5by CherKab, 3 hours agoCette extension pour firefox est vraiment très utile.
Je ne peut m'en passer. Le seul inconvénient c'est qu'elle n'est pas implémenter de base et qu'elle ne figure pas parmi les extension recommandée par Mozilla Firefox.
merci à la fondation pour le travail que vous faite en apparence.
- Rated 3 out of 5by BrunoFortunatto, a day agoUma função boa mas parece que foi abandonada pela Mozilla! Última atualização a cinco anos! Seria bom uma atualização que redirecionasse a barra lateral automaticamente para um tamanho compatível com a leitura! Outra atualização seria ao clicar sobre o ícone do Side View, ele fechasse automaticamente, retornando para a função anterior na barra.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alien10001, a month agoLooks bad in dark mode. The icon of the extension is black on dark background. Also would be cool if the list of recent and current tabs changed to a dark theme when dark mode is enabled. Please remove the icon in the website context menu. Context menus had icons in earlier versions of Firefox but all of the icons got removed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11833568, a month agoI hope to see Side View fully implemented natively in Firefox soon.
But it isn't useful as is, with the limited width. I had to fix this with this guide:
Required a change in about:config for me:
(toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets = true)
- Rated 3 out of 5by acabres, 3 months agoThis is a great idea but it needs some fixing because it seems to have problems and it needs to be available in (Firefox) natively just like it's available in (Microsoft Edge) and needs to function the same way exactly putting it in the sidebar is actually not how it's supposed to function.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Rodrigo, 4 months agoIt's very sad this plugin was abandoned 5 years ago, it had a lot of potential. Specially nowadays as other browsers like Vivaldi and Arc come with very powerful multitasking tools.
If at some point, Firefox decides to give support to this plugin again, two suggestions I think would help a lot:
1. Be able to open the side view with a hotkey
2. Be able to navigate (through URLs) in the side view, instead of being stuck in the page you opened it
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zesko, 4 months agoCan someone maintain this plugin?
Some important features are missing:
* Ability to add multiple website icons in link or right panel.
* Click on any icon to open its website in the panel.
They are useful for workflow!
They would be like Vivaldi side panel
- Rated 5 out of 5by realsamiru, 4 months agoIf I had known about this feature, I would never have left Firefox for Edge. (Please add this as a built-in feature.)
Edge had another very productive feature called Web Select, which allowed users to copy text with formats. It was based on their built-in web capturing feature, but unfortunately, they deprecated it. Now users are upset, and Bing Chat is not a very useful feature to keep people with Edge.
Please add a Web Select-like feature to Firefox Capture. This is the last thing I need from Firefox. Great work! You are the pioneer of browsers. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Anduril97, 5 months agoHow to change max width of side panel:
Updated instructions for Oct. 2023 (I'm on Firefox version 118)
- Go to Firefox menu: Help -> More Troubleshooting information
- in Application Basics section find row called Profile Directory, click on Open Directory button
- create folder here named "chrome"
- in this folder create a text file called "userChrome.css"
- open this file in any text editor
- paste the following text into the file and save it
/* remove maximum/minimum width restriction of sidebar */
max-width: none !important;
min-width: 30% !important;
- you can close the text file.
- now go to about:config in your firefox address bar.
- paste this in the search bar: toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets
- change from false to true (press the button on right)
- restart firefox. done!
- (Note: you can change the value in min-width to any % or even use something like 20px instead)