- by Firefox user 12520080, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Ausbaufähig. Die Ansicht einer Seite als Sidebar ist zwar nett, nur leider werden automatische Reloads/Aktualisierungen nicht übernommen, und ein F5 funktioniert auch nicht.
- by Firefox user 14639418, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's a fantastic tool, please improve it! For example loading bookmarks directly in side view or a bar on the left with bookmarks (icons) to open directly in side view.
- by Firefox user 12933667, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It is convenient to be able to open another browser at the same time in one window, but I want you to be able to enlarge the frame size further and return to the previous page. It will be okay if it improves even it. (I'm using a translation machine)
- by AL, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5There's a lot to like about this and it's pretty cool, but a few things would make it significantly more useful.
(1) Right now the back/forward buttons on your mouse can't work "inside" the sidebar, so quick navigation without hunting for links is difficult. (2) There doesn't appear to be any way of clicking links in the sidebar and having them open in the main window, like Open Link in Current Tab or something. (3) It doesn't respect default page zoom settings, which means on a 4K monitor the text can be really tiny. It does allow you to zoom within the sidebar, but it won't remember it if you close it and open again. (4) Lastly, and this is a big one, you can't drag it out to make it any wider than the default, so at least on high resolution monitors, it's a just a thin little box on the side. Imagine if you could drag it out to the 50% mark and easily navigate within it -- you could essentially have dual pane tabs! Which would be amazing, and huge for all sorts of workflows.
Anyway, just to be clear, I do like this addon quite a bit, but with some small tweaking it could be so much more!