- Rated 4 out of 5by kurbu, 6 months agoRemoves the annoying navigation bar on the left that keeps opening on every page outside of videos. But to get it back, you have to toggle the option back off in the addon's menu. Still does exactly what I wanted it to though!
- Rated 3 out of 5by AlconburyBlues, 7 months agoI was enjoying this. But now it has a problem. After the latest update to 4.3.30 on Mar 5, 2023 it now makes the video title rapidly blink endlessly when in full screen mode and you stop moving the mouse.
Normally when you stop moving the mouse, all the interface elements hide after a few seconds. Now instead of hiding, it just starts rapidly blinking.
I disabled all my addons and turned each one back on one by one until the problem would resurface. This is the addon that causes it. It never did this in earlier versions.
I will put it back to 5 stars after it's fixed and I can re-enable it. But for now, it has to be disabled to watch anything in full screen.
- Rated 5 out of 5by kostrse, 10 months agoThis plugin saves from a risk of getting brain cancer from being exposed to all the ridiculous rubbish YouTube tries to feed in you.
Only content you specifically want to watch, nothing else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by liddlecreachur, a year agoI wasn't initially going to get this extension but I was curious, so I did it anyway. And lo and behold, I am actually really happy with it! I find all the decluttering to be very useful, especially on the homepage (I removed the infinite scrolling) - I always ended up stuck in an infinite loop of looking at vids that didn't interest me in the hopes that I'll find one that will. This helps! Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tenderizer17, a year agoDoes in one extension what I previously needed 4 extensions to do. The ability to fast-forward ads is ingeniously sly (although it does fast-forward a bit too soon).
It'd be kinda nice if it had more controls over the comment section. Limiting it to only one page of comments or removing the ability to apply to comments.
Overall, very good but a few features shy of perfection.
- Rated 5 out of 5by JT, a year agoThis add-on completely changed how I use YouTube. Before, I was addicted and wasted a lot of time. Now, I'm still addicted (a lot less though) but waste a lot less time. It's ideal for anyone who wants to use YouTube still, but be protected a bit more from the rabbit hole that exists and pushes for an internet that is one where the user is control, not big tech. Whilst using this, I've started using some great features, including watch later, which allow me to have even more control over what I watch, almost completely removing the power that suggestions have. I would recommend to everyone.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jakob, a year agoWorks perfect. Now I only have to find out how to prevent myself from deactivating it when the addiction kicks in.Thanks for the review!
I've added a "timer" setting which might help to prevent deactivating.
When enabled, it forces you to wait 10 seconds before changing any of the changes.