- Rated 1 out of 5by Sergio, 4 months agoFirefox 105.0.3 + Mac OS 10.13.6
La mise en page est désastreuse et ne correspond pas du tout à la page.
The layout is disastrous and does not match the page at all
- Rated 1 out of 5by loftlark, 7 months agotrying to install printfri on latest FF102: installer stops telling that "program seems corrupted" ... So what did I do wrong ?? Does this message come from FF or from printfri ? Machine is running 64-bit. Very puzzled . Loftlark
- Rated 1 out of 5by alexX2, 9 months agoFor years this was an absolute essential for me. I depended on it every single day, but since the last update it does not work at all. Pretty much devastated and looking for an alternative.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16914113, a year agoIf it's not broken, don't fix it! What trash bin on the tool bar? I can't find it. I loved the older version, I used it all the time. I can't even use this new version to let you know if I like it or not because I can't locate that dang trash bin.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kinkade, a year agoI loved the PrintFriendly plugin in my FireFox -until the update yesterday. Since then, it doesn't load on the majority of sites no images anymore. e.g., take ebay.com : No images at all anymore. Guess I have to go back to the old 3.2 version, that worked like a charm.We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by George, a year agoThe new version 4.2.0 is terrible!
It does not display the images in the text which are necessary in most cases. It does not display headings in paragraphs. It also adds bits of text that are not in the original.
I went back to the old version 3.2.0 which was one of my favourites.We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by NotHappy108, a year agoI created an account to let you know this new version is terrible - 4.1.0.
Specifically, deleting images doesn't work like 3.2. Deleting text doesn't work like 3.2... Essentially nothing works like 3.2.
I've reverted back to the old version 3.2. Keep up the good work and keep what works - working. Appreciated.We have just released 4.2.0 which has "Click To Delete" similar to 3.2.0. Please email email@example.com if you have any other concerns or difficulties with the latest version.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17265312, a year agoNew version is AWFUL! Is there a way to go back to old version? The old version was one of my favorite apps.Ouch!! What didn't you like about the new version? You can reply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can install the previous version (3.2.0) from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/print-friendly-pdf/versions/ and disable auto update
If you email email@example.com with your issues, we can let you know when the new version has fixed the issues you are facing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17263023, a year agoWas really a great addon - until the recent update, which eliminated the asctive www-links in the PDFs. Really anoying!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nick R, 2 years agoUPDATE: Now no longer loads images, and changes the page automatically based on it's own rules etc instead of just giving you the options to edit the page to be printed to match your requirements. No longer helpful really, standard print diaglog is just as usefull and painful to use :( luckily I can revert to version 3.2 and disable updates :)
INITIAL REVIEW: Works fantastically! Cleans up a page perfectly for pdf and allows you to remove page elements to finalise - and does it without asking for any permissions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lukeomatik, 2 years agoThis addon needs to offload the actual work of generating the PDF page on a external server. Useless (and potentially harmful). Do not install and use this addon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MousaThe14, 2 years agoIt had one job and for the two pages I attempted to print to pdf it logged out of one and couldn't produce a page for another. Can't believe I might have to go back to Chrome just to print to pdf.