- Rated 1 out of 5by Dr. Phoenix, 4 months agoNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fabiolous, 4 months agoNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rcom, 5 months agoTries to circumvent NoScript.
Tries to collect data for "partners", yes you can disable this, but the dialogue shows up only, if you disable NoScript for the tab (NoGo).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13538331, 9 months agoSince Uprgrade to Windows 11 some months ago, Print with System dialoge does not work any more with Print Friendly (Firefox). Although the problem has been reported immediately and there were several updates of Windows 11, Firefox and (presumably) Print Friendly, this problem has not been fixed. Supposedly Microsoft has changed the interface to "Pront with system dialogue" and Print Friendly has not been upgraded to support the change. I need that because I often do not want to print the whole but only some specific pages. Pages cannot be specified with Print Firendly directly. As a consequence, I have to print into PDF and select the pages wanted later. A lot of additional work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by loftlark, 2 years agotrying to install printfri on latest FF102: installer stops telling that "program seems corrupted" ... So what did I do wrong ?? Does this message come from FF or from printfri ? Machine is running 64-bit. Very puzzled . Loftlark
- Rated 1 out of 5by alexX2, 2 years agoFor years this was an absolute essential for me. I depended on it every single day, but since the last update it does not work at all. Pretty much devastated and looking for an alternative.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16914113, 2 years agoIf it's not broken, don't fix it! What trash bin on the tool bar? I can't find it. I loved the older version, I used it all the time. I can't even use this new version to let you know if I like it or not because I can't locate that dang trash bin.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kinkade, 2 years agoI loved the PrintFriendly plugin in my FireFox -until the update yesterday. Since then, it doesn't load on the majority of sites no images anymore. e.g., take ebay.com : No images at all anymore. Guess I have to go back to the old 3.2 version, that worked like a charm.We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by George, 2 years agoThe new version 4.2.0 is terrible!
It does not display the images in the text which are necessary in most cases. It does not display headings in paragraphs. It also adds bits of text that are not in the original.
I went back to the old version 3.2.0 which was one of my favourites.We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by NotHappy108, 2 years agoI created an account to let you know this new version is terrible - 4.1.0.
Specifically, deleting images doesn't work like 3.2. Deleting text doesn't work like 3.2... Essentially nothing works like 3.2.
I've reverted back to the old version 3.2. Keep up the good work and keep what works - working. Appreciated.We have just released 4.2.0 which has "Click To Delete" similar to 3.2.0. Please email email@example.com if you have any other concerns or difficulties with the latest version.