- Rated 4 out of 5by luckymommie, 11 days agoSince Oct 31 2023 update, I can no longer print from youtube, msn and a few other sites. It just does nothing. Some sites not getting all photos in an article. Prior, I never had an issue. Hoping this gets fixed soon as I used it daily on both sites many times. I'd recommend it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dr. Phoenix, 19 days agoNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fabiolous, a month agoNow it asks to accept or decline privacy, but the extension will only work by accepting everything because the formatting of that screen is obscenely wrong. I'll look for something else!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11833568, 2 months agoThe best:
[Easy to use and Print Friendly has great capabilities to edit text and formatting.
Often prints content behind paywalls.]
[Removes menus (hyperlinks for PDFs) on occasion, and I didn't find a tool to fix this.]
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rcom, 2 months agoTries to circumvent NoScript.
Tries to collect data for "partners", yes you can disable this, but the dialogue shows up only, if you disable NoScript for the tab (NoGo).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rich_dizr, 3 months agoThanks for your product. Works great. Just the name of the document / page title might be kept on header instead of UnknownTitle to save further time when saving pdf
May I please ask what is your business model as I see no premium version neither ad.
- Rated 5 out of 5by mesmoiron, 6 months agoI searched for an add-on that could render internet pages as PDF in a non internet page way(ugly links etc). That could handle websites that work with containers, showing all content. Not just one paragraph. This plugin gave the best results overall. It helps me to create custom PDF books for collection of topics I want to read on my tablet and annotate.
One little improvement could be how it handles the downloads. It gives two downloads. A immediate one in de Downloads folder and one 'Save as'.
- Rated 4 out of 5by seagull949, 6 months agoLove this extension and the ability to edit before printing... but there's no way to change the font / text*color*.
I'm trying to print pages with a very faint grey colored text and I'd like to change the color to true black for printing. It comes out really faint even with this extension.
You also cannot edit the font size of a line individually, but only change the entire document or make a line a Header, which is too large for a lot of things.
Hopefully both can be added as a feature.