- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17516225, a year agoIt's perfect after the latest releases. Not only does it work on Firefox again, it now also includes the incredibly useful edit mode. Big thanks and thumbs up to the developer!
- Rated 5 out of 5by hacchuum, a year agoGreat add on and very easy to use.
One thing I noticed which is bit annoyed. When I make PDF on Japanese written web site with Print Friendly & PDF, the fonts on PDF is change to Chinese looking fonts, not actual fonts on that website. Chinese character (kanji) looks funny to me.
I'd like to know how to change fonts with this, I've tried to look add on's preference but there is no area to change font.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13744747, a year agoPrint Friendly & PDF has been incredibly useful! Unfortunately, the extension seems to have been broken by a recent Firefox update (v102.x.x). Hoping the extension is fixed soon! Fortunately, going directly the the Print Friendly website still functions normally in this new Firefox version.
- Rated 1 out of 5by loftlark, a year agotrying to install printfri on latest FF102: installer stops telling that "program seems corrupted" ... So what did I do wrong ?? Does this message come from FF or from printfri ? Machine is running 64-bit. Very puzzled . Loftlark
- Rated 5 out of 5by you got yacked, a year agoGod this plugin is useful. You can easily, so very easily, click the PrintFriendly icon -> see a copy of the website you are on -> click to remove any unwanted content -> click 'Create PDF' -> download your PDF & hopefully go on to lead a happy life.
No pestering, no crippled features, it doesn't even ask you to rate it. it just works & I cannot recommend it enough
- Rated 1 out of 5by alexX2, 2 years agoFor years this was an absolute essential for me. I depended on it every single day, but since the last update it does not work at all. Pretty much devastated and looking for an alternative.
- Rated 5 out of 5by dkd, 2 years agoI knew that some of the websites would figure out how to block this wonderful extension. They did. I save those to pocket which usually works.
I need paper copies sometimes for classes and can't get them now.
This extension works beautifully for capturing, sans ads, and printing. I love it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Michael - Desert-Rat, 2 years agoAn outstanding extension. The new editing capability only improves PF&PDF. Easy to use with no hiccups (after the recent "fix"), not only is this extension a great addition to FF, but Support is very responsive and helpful.