- Rated 3 out of 5by John Bennett, 3 years agouse to be my goto forr YEARS, but it got boughy out by a few different mobs. & ended up just wanting good money. Shame , I did like it, & was even paying the minimum, just for Joe's pocket money. It's now just a money grab.
There are several others now, just as capablem without the price.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15443260, 3 years agoLastpass is a great program, if like me you have a head like a sieve for passwords, however my vault has become extremely untidy, with several duplicates for the same site and no indication of which is the currently used password. Also, when searching the vault, it does not find half the sites it has saved, for instance in the case of my yahoo email accounts, if I search for yahoo, only 1 out of the 5 accounts appear in search, however when it comes to logging, it does have them all available. Autologin is also hit and miss, some sites it will automatically log into, that is, do it with no interaction from me, with others it does not. Finally in terms of firefox, I have noticed that since I disabled Firefox from remembering my history, Lastpass will no longer automatically login into itself. Since I am the only user on my computer, this is my preferred option. Why it requires my search history in order to log into iteself automatically, I do not know, but it does make me quite suspicious. I will be exporting my passwords and looking into an alternative I think.
- Rated 3 out of 5by The Walking Wards, 3 years agoLastPass is a great password manager. It's very handy tool to save and manage my passwords. Very cool features, to me the major downside is it's big performance impact. Ever since I've been using it, I've seen my YouTube videos stuttering at times when it's playing, having trouble playing HD video content, timeline scrubbing is very problematic, and it's even not stuck only to playing Video Content. When I'm using Facebook/Messenger, the website becomes very sluggish, reaction selectors, or even the option to edit the background of a text only post is very delayed (and no my Internet is not the problem). If LastPass makes an update that improves its performance, I would reconsider re-enabling it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13579924, 3 years agoCuando se elige "Copia la contraseña", solicita la contraseña maestra. Al introducirla, no se produce la copia, sino que hay que pulsar de nuevo el botón. Esto hace que, si no se elige la opción "Recordar por [tiempo]", no se pueda copiar la contraseña.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14712614, 3 years agoWhy does FIREFOX keep on disabling LASTPASS Password Manager every so often. It doesn't make sense unless they are doing it so people switch to another password manager. Getting tired of FIREFOX
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14693259, 3 years agoMany times, it cannot save new vault. From both auto-recognized popup and moz-extension page. Chrome extension works great but FireFox one does not.