- by watt, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5V.92 was recently foisted on us. I had Firefox set to pick up my system colors for the toolbar area. V.92 turned it to default light gray and I cannot find the setting to get the system colors back.
Firefox Color is a reasonable workaround. But I prefer the simplicity of the former "pick up system color" setting (wherever it was).
Also, why are the settings for Firefox Color on the web rather than in the program itself (saved somewhere in a .json or similar file)? When the next update is forced down our throats, will we have to reset everything in Firefox color manually?
- by 1NR1, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Well done. Helps for better contrast (different eyes perceive differently). Usable for change of pace as well as accessibility. Next update might consider bolder fonts. Thanks, solved my issue.
- by Ian, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5I think this is a great extension but while using Waterfox, there was no sharing between different profiles and no way to reproduce a theme I had created. It would be pretty awesome to have an import button next to export. When I tried to install the xpi it said it was corrupted
- by jasmin, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5I really love how Firefox allows for custom themes but the saved themes can only be accessed if we zoom out the page since it's hidden behind the pop up preview. Some of the colours don't work and some of the titles in advanced colours are a bit hard to understand unless you change the colour and see what changes. I see a lot of people are annoyed by the save thing yeah zoom out and you'll find them but I hope Firefox fixes this <3
- by Fatyanoor Ashfa, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5It is very easy to use for making themes. It has a color palette which lets you use colors that are already used, and there is an advanced mode to color specific parts of the browser, complete with a manual explaining where each color goes.
However, it has issues:
1. As of the latest Firefox update, there are some advanced colors that don't work anymore, such as the tab background separator, pop up highlight and the new tab text.
2. There are also new attributes in the new Firefox version that can't be edited yet, like the border around the text in the ≡ menu which appears when using up/down arrows.
3. There is currently no way to navigate to saved ♡ themes.
There is also room for improvement:
1. An option to upload a theme file (.xpi) to edit
2. An option to edit the Firefox default themes
All in all, good app.
Hopefully the developers update it soon.
- by maeve, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5this is like the best firefox extention. i mean, gosh i love it
oh yeah it has some issue that can be really infuriating like, just because you clicked "save" doesn't mean your theme is really saved. not sure if it's because i configured my firefox in a way it will reset and clear many things each time i close it. anyway, lesson learned, and my workaround for this is to bookmark the page/link/theme, instead of clicking that save button