- by Crumb, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great add-on, just what I was looking for! Euan, could you make opening a saved list a bit easier. Now, I press the add-on button, then select the list, then press the Load button, then press Open URLs button - 4 actions. You can make it 2: 1) press the add-on button 2) select a list - and the tabs start opening. Much quicker, eh?Hi Crumb,
Thanks for the review and your feedback.
There are several options available for you to reduce the amount of clicks to open lists:
1. Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check "Automatically open lists", save the settings. Then when you click on a list from the dropdown menu, it will automatically open.
2. Use context menus (Currently experimental feature). Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check Enable context menus (Right click menus), save settings and then restart your browser. Then once you relaunch your browser, you can right click and will have a menu option for opening lists.
- by TestUser, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5How to make tabs open in background, I have set in options and about:config, doesn't work. it constantly switches to new tab. really both me.Hi,
Thanks for the review and feedback.
It is not currently possible to make tabs open in the background, however this feature can certainly be added in the next version of the addon (which is currently in development, and should hopefully be out in the near future).
Edit: You should be able to have tabs open without being selected. Just make sure that "Open tabs 'Active'" is disable in the settings.
- by circcc, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Edit: Thanks, it's working!Hi,
Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.
It is certainly something that could be worked on for a later release of the addon.
Edit 18/11/19: Version 1.5.1 has now been released. This update brings in the feature you mentioned in this review. In the settings page, you can now choose how non-url strings will be handled by the addon.
- by shenpig, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I .*★*.
.*★ *.* ★
` . . love this great plugin. :)
If you add the "Copy selected urls" function. I'll happy more. I'll only need your one plugin of the copy plugins.
- by FIBER0PTIC, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am still testing this extension, but this is easy code and should work fine.
Error correction on loading bad url lists is something to watch.
Keep history of lists loaded. option to set 10, 20, 50, 100 lists saved, I personally save my data in way too many places, I am on folder overkill except for my downloads, those go into one folder and then I move to different storage devices.
I will update this after I do so mass url save/loads. Thank you.
FIBER0PTIC/FBR, The HUMBLE Guys, Napalm & Worship Inc.