- Rated 5 out of 5by Bandrik, a year agoThis is definitely a case of needing a certain function and hoping that someone made a extension -- and not only does it exist, but it works exceedingly well!
Sometimes I need to open a list of URLs, and this handles that aplomb! The UI is also really well designed. I love the dark theme and colors used.
There's a ton of options as well which covers all the other things that might need to be done, including a delay so a big list of URLs doesn't try opening all at once and overloading things.
So yeah. Euan, thanks so much for making this. <3
- Rated 5 out of 5by Crumb, 3 years agoThis is a great add-on, just what I was looking for! Euan, could you make opening a saved list a bit easier. Now, I press the add-on button, then select the list, then press the Load button, then press Open URLs button - 4 actions. You can make it 2: 1) press the add-on button 2) select a list - and the tabs start opening. Much quicker, eh?Hi Crumb,
Thanks for the review and your feedback.
There are several options available for you to reduce the amount of clicks to open lists:
1. Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check "Automatically open lists", save the settings. Then when you click on a list from the dropdown menu, it will automatically open.
2. Use context menus (Currently experimental feature). Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check Enable context menus (Right click menus), save settings and then restart your browser. Then once you relaunch your browser, you can right click and will have a menu option for opening lists.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16142405, 4 years agoLooks good! Would you know how to make this work on mobile (Firefox Android)? "Get links of currently opened tabs" outputs a list of "about:blank" instead of actual tabsHi,
Thanks for your review.
Are you using the most update to date version of the addon (1.9.0)? And are you using the most update to date version of Firefox on Android? I just tried the app on my phone and worked fine for me.
If you would like any further help, you can create an issue on the Github, where I can help you better than here.
Github issues: https://github.com/EuanRiggans/BulkURLOpener/issues
- Rated 5 out of 5by TestUser, 4 years agoHow to make tabs open in background, I have set in options and about:config, doesn't work. it constantly switches to new tab. really both me.Hi,
Thanks for the review and feedback.
It is not currently possible to make tabs open in the background, however this feature can certainly be added in the next version of the addon (which is currently in development, and should hopefully be out in the near future).
Edit: You should be able to have tabs open without being selected. Just make sure that "Open tabs 'Active'" is disable in the settings.