-Allows a user to open a list of links quickly and easily
-Ability to save, load and edit lists of links to provide an easier way to store and use a large amount of links
-Tab Creation Delay: A user requested feature that allows the user to set a specified delay (in seconds) between each tab being created when a large number of links are opened
-Custom themes: Change the look of the extension by using a different theme
"Access browser tabs":
This permission is required for the addon to get a list of your opened tabs, as well as for the addon to open tabs for you.
Source code: https://github.com/EuanRiggans/BulkURLOpener
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access browser tabs
- Prevented electron version from having a tab creation delay of < 1, to prevent issues from occurring when opening tabs
- Fixed bug which could stop large lists being opened on Chromium, if the 'Open tabs 'Active'' setting is enabled
- Added Importing and Exporting of user configuration. Users are now able to import or export their configuration (Lists and Settings). This allows your to transfer all you data to another device in a simpler manner.
- New setting: Buttons Look. This option lets the user choose whether filled or outline buttons should be used. As outline buttons can have some readability issues - especially if the user is using the 'Night Mode'
- New setting: Open Tabs Active State. Setting allows user to decided whether new tabs should be set as 'Active' when they are opened. 'Active' means that the tab is the one being displayed by the browser
- New setting: Auto Load Into Textbox. When a list is selected from the dropdown, it will be automatically loaded into the textbox (Text Area). Rather than having to select a list, then click on 'Open List'
- All versions of the app (Chrome, Firefox, Electron) are now in one single code base, meaning all features will be available on all platforms. Built using a shell script.
- Fixed a bug when editing lists of less then three urls
- The browser-based versions of the application are now in a single code-base. So it will be easier to develop, test and deploy changes.
- Fixed www. links not opening correctly.