Rated 4.9 out of 5
4.9 Stars out of 5
- by Crumb, 5 days agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great add-on, just what I was looking for! Euan, could you make opening a saved list a bit easier. Now, I press the add-on button, then select the list, then press the Load button, then press Open URLs button - 4 actions. You can make it 2: 1) press the add-on button 2) select a list - and the tabs start opening. Much quicker, eh?
Developer responseposted 5 days agoHi Crumb,
Thanks for the review and your feedback.
There are several options available for you to reduce the amount of clicks to open lists:
1. Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check "Automatically open lists", save the settings. Then when you click on a list from the dropdown menu, it will automatically open.
2. Use context menus (Currently experimental feature). Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check Enable context menus (Right click menus), save settings and then restart your browser. Then once you relaunch your browser, you can right click and will have a menu option for opening lists.
- by Firefox user 16142405, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Looks good! Would you know how to make this work on mobile (Firefox Android)? "Get links of currently opened tabs" outputs a list of "about:blank" instead of actual tabsHi,
Thanks for your review.
Are you using the most update to date version of the addon (1.9.0)? And are you using the most update to date version of Firefox on Android? I just tried the app on my phone and worked fine for me.
If you would like any further help, you can create an issue on the Github, where I can help you better than here.
Github issues: https://github.com/EuanRiggans/BulkURLOpener/issues
- by TestUser, a year agoRated 5 out of 5How to make tabs open in background, I have set in options and about:config, doesn't work. it constantly switches to new tab. really both me.Hi,
Thanks for the review and feedback.
It is not currently possible to make tabs open in the background, however this feature can certainly be added in the next version of the addon (which is currently in development, and should hopefully be out in the near future).
Edit: You should be able to have tabs open without being selected. Just make sure that "Open tabs 'Active'" is disable in the settings.
- by circcc, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Edit: Thanks, it's working!Hi,
Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.
It is certainly something that could be worked on for a later release of the addon.
Edit 18/11/19: Version 1.5.1 has now been released. This update brings in the feature you mentioned in this review. In the settings page, you can now choose how non-url strings will be handled by the addon.
- by allan999, a year agoRated 5 out of 5almost perfect!
please add Lazy Loading: loading the next tab after user specified time OR even better: keeping 2 (configurable) loaded at all times and loading another one when the 1st is closedHi,
Thanks for the feedback, this is a feature which is currently in the Chrome version, and I plan on adding it to the Firefox version in the future.
Thanks again for the feedback :)
Edit 05/10/19: Version 1.3.3 has now been released. You can now click on the settings cog in the top right of the addon popup, and change the 'Tab Creation Delay' setting. When you open a list of links, the delay from this setting will be used.
- by Firefox user 15068744, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Hi. Great extension, but is it possible to remember previously entered URL`s? After I close and open extension I need to enter all URL`s again. I don`t know is it a bug or regular behavior. Thanks.Hi,
That is a limitation of the current version of the addon.
I hope to update the Firefox version of this addon to have the same features of the Chrome extension (Including the ability to save lists of links). However it will take some time as API's differ between Chrome and Firefox. Hopefully I will have it done soon though.
Thanks for your review :)
Edit 05/10/19: Version 1.3.3 has now been released. This adds the feature you have mentioned here. You can now click 'New List' to save lists of links which can then be used later.
- by shenpig, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I .*★*.
.*★ *.* ★
` . . love this great plugin. :)
If you add the "Copy selected urls" function. I'll happy more. I'll only need your one plugin of the copy plugins.
- by FIBER0PTIC, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am still testing this extension, but this is easy code and should work fine.
Error correction on loading bad url lists is something to watch.
Keep history of lists loaded. option to set 10, 20, 50, 100 lists saved, I personally save my data in way too many places, I am on folder overkill except for my downloads, those go into one folder and then I move to different storage devices.
I will update this after I do so mass url save/loads. Thank you.
FIBER0PTIC/FBR, The HUMBLE Guys, Napalm & Worship Inc.