Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by allan999, 13 days agoRated 5 out of 5almost perfect!
please add Lazy Loading: loading the next tab after user specified time OR even better: keeping 2 (configurable) loaded at all times and loading another one when the 1st is closed
Developer responseposted 13 days agoHi,
Thanks for the feedback, this is a feature which is currently in the Chrome version, and I plan on adding it to the Firefox version in the future.
Thanks again for the feedback :)
Edit 05/10/19: Version 1.3.3 has now been released. You can now click on the settings cog in the top right of the addon popup, and change the 'Tab Creation Delay' setting. When you open a list of links, the delay from this setting will be used.
- by Firefox user 15068744, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi. Great extension, but is it possible to remember previously entered URL`s? After I close and open extension I need to enter all URL`s again. I don`t know is it a bug or regular behavior. Thanks.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi,
That is a limitation of the current version of the addon.
I hope to update the Firefox version of this addon to have the same features of the Chrome extension (Including the ability to save lists of links). However it will take some time as API's differ between Chrome and Firefox. Hopefully I will have it done soon though.
Thanks for your review :)
Edit 05/10/19: Version 1.3.3 has now been released. This adds the feature you have mentioned here. You can now click 'New List' to save lists of links which can then be used later.
- by Firefox user 5487344, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Does not handle extracting links from within text. I expect this to be so easy with regex and patterns. A shame this feature is not in the extension.
- by shenpig, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I .*★*.
.*★ *.* ★
` . . love this great plugin. :)
If you add the "Copy selected urls" function. I'll happy more. I'll only need your one plugin of the copy plugins.
- by FIBER0PTIC, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am still testing this extension, but this is easy code and should work fine.
Error correction on loading bad url lists is something to watch.
Keep history of lists loaded. option to set 10, 20, 50, 100 lists saved, I personally save my data in way too many places, I am on folder overkill except for my downloads, those go into one folder and then I move to different storage devices.
I will update this after I do so mass url save/loads. Thank you.
FIBER0PTIC/FBR, The HUMBLE Guys, Napalm & Worship Inc.