Rated 4.9 out of 5
4.9 Stars out of 5
- by TestUser, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5How to make tabs open in background, I have set in options and about:config, doesn't work. it constantly switches to new tab. really both me.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi,
Thanks for the review and feedback.
It is not currently possible to make tabs open in the background, however this feature can certainly be added in the next version of the addon (which is currently in development, and should hopefully be out in the near future).
- by circcc, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Edit: Thanks, it's working!
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHi,
Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.
It is certainly something that could be worked on for a later release of the addon.
Edit 18/11/19: Version 1.5.1 has now been released. This update brings in the feature you mentioned in this review. In the settings page, you can now choose how non-url strings will be handled by the addon.
- by allan999, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5almost perfect!
please add Lazy Loading: loading the next tab after user specified time OR even better: keeping 2 (configurable) loaded at all times and loading another one when the 1st is closed
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHi,
Thanks for the feedback, this is a feature which is currently in the Chrome version, and I plan on adding it to the Firefox version in the future.
Thanks again for the feedback :)
Edit 05/10/19: Version 1.3.3 has now been released. You can now click on the settings cog in the top right of the addon popup, and change the 'Tab Creation Delay' setting. When you open a list of links, the delay from this setting will be used.
- by Firefox user 15068744, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi. Great extension, but is it possible to remember previously entered URL`s? After I close and open extension I need to enter all URL`s again. I don`t know is it a bug or regular behavior. Thanks.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHi,
That is a limitation of the current version of the addon.
I hope to update the Firefox version of this addon to have the same features of the Chrome extension (Including the ability to save lists of links). However it will take some time as API's differ between Chrome and Firefox. Hopefully I will have it done soon though.
Thanks for your review :)
Edit 05/10/19: Version 1.3.3 has now been released. This adds the feature you have mentioned here. You can now click 'New List' to save lists of links which can then be used later.
- by shenpig, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I .*★*.
.*★ *.* ★
` . . love this great plugin. :)
If you add the "Copy selected urls" function. I'll happy more. I'll only need your one plugin of the copy plugins.
- by FIBER0PTIC, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am still testing this extension, but this is easy code and should work fine.
Error correction on loading bad url lists is something to watch.
Keep history of lists loaded. option to set 10, 20, 50, 100 lists saved, I personally save my data in way too many places, I am on folder overkill except for my downloads, those go into one folder and then I move to different storage devices.
I will update this after I do so mass url save/loads. Thank you.
FIBER0PTIC/FBR, The HUMBLE Guys, Napalm & Worship Inc.