- by Kittentheboss, 14 days agoRated 4 out of 5Bitwarden is perfect in regards to keeping your passwords safe. In fact it's a little too perfect. When you get an Open-Source project like this it's usually a crap shoot on what you're gonna get. Some features may be missing. Like account recovery, Autofill and Autosave on default making any phishing site look even more fishy when you rely on autofills to check the url for you. If you are this paranoid that you would switch from lastpass. Keep your passwords on an encrypted USB. Or use lastpass and don't save your email account.
- by WindFreaker, 17 days agoRated 4 out of 5Not as feature rich or as easy to use as some other password managers, but there is a completely free tier that has like 95% of what you'd need and even the premium tier is only like $10 a year.
- by Firefox user 17355863, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5nice addons,but in firefox when you restart the browser, it always shows that your password base is locked, verify your master password to continue
- by DoudouPike, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Quasiment parfait !
Il manque, à l'image d'autre service du genre, une icône cliquable à côté des inputs afin d'accéder plus rapidement à nos informations de connexion.
De plus les thèmes ne sont vraiment pas terribles..
- by Firefox user 14251727, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Really nice extension. It works like a charm.
However, 2FA using Yubikey could be improved. Currently it's checked only once. It could be nice to force 2FA every month for instance or less.