- by Firefox user 9809982, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5This review is for Windows. It works on my phone and tablet. I give up and looking for something else. When I've written, I get told to do what I've already done...and told them. Basically, no matter how often I set it to "browser refresh", it logs me out immediately. It does no good to have a password manager that I am never logged into. Even when I'm logged in, it doesn't pull up passwords. I have to go to the vault and copy it. Way way way too much hassle. I have the problems on multiple browsers, Chrome, Brave and Firefox.
- by Holger Gilruth, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Erst dachte ich es ist dummheit das er geänderte Passwörter nicht speichert. Mittlerweile tritt es täglich auf hier stimmt was nicht daher ist die app nicht mehr tragbar
- by forsee, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I have to sign in 3 time: for access to bitwarden, to access Firefox with primary pw and to access yahoo e-mail..., I am an older man and this make my experience of firefox/bitwarden too difficult. I already spent hours trying to make it work..
I'll just go back to Chrome, unfortunately.
- by Firefox user 12319557, a year agoRated 1 out of 5You just notified me that someone from the other side of the world just accessed my account. After accessing the account one has access to all saved passwords. How can you claim you're so safe? Why do you, by default, store the passwords on your servers? Why do you copy my passwords outside my computer without direct asking and consenting? I've deleted my Bitwarden account and uninstalled the plugin.
- by Firefox user 16860103, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Kein Loginn möglich !!! Es wird immer angezeigt, das die E-Mail Adresse oder das Passwort falsch sei obwohl alles korrekt eingegeben ist. Deinstalliert und somit Schrott !!!
- by robsku, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I hope the reviews for Android add-ons are separate from desktop - they should, as they aren't same, not even guaranteed to exist for both.
My beef is with Android Bitwarden. It simply won't let me log in. I got really scared crapless there, thinking I've done it, I've forgotten the one password I should not. I was cursing about not making backups of the vault data on encrypted filesystem, etc.
Until I got home, trapped Bitwarden icon on Firefox, and the password was right. Bitwarden for Fennec won't work with it - not sure it tries. It doesn't give an error either, it just does the short "loading" animation and then the "login" text reappears. I'm pretty sure the login code is royally fsck'd.