- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon jsm1963, vor 3 JahrenUsed to open any tab from any window. Now, although you can see the list of recent tabs in any window, you can only open tabs in the same window it was in to begin with.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14173042, vor 5 JahrenYes, it shows some closed tabs ...
But only the last ten - although put it up to the maximum setting (which is 25).
And why is it limited to 25?
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon ill, vor 5 JahrenAlways says nothing to restore, even after closing tabs
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon quwy, vor 5 Jahren1. Does not show all recently closed tabs, standart history list and subject addon menu are too different.
2. Sometimes click on the item restores another recently closed tab.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Simon, vor 6 JahrenThree times I cleared my browser history because of this add-on.
It was my mistake but that menu item really shouldn't be there.
Nice! A "Forget closed tabs" was added and the bug related to number of undo items was fixed by forcing the max number to be 25.
Still, I think the "Clear history" should be gone and I hope the button directly open the last tab and show the list with a drop down menu.
It is mostly nicely done. But as mentioned by others, the "Clear history" is terribly wrong. I lost my browser history because of it.
There is no need to "Show full history" or "Clear history". What users need is "Clear closed tabs".
Another bug is that it always shows "Nothing to restore if the number of undo items is set to be more than 25.
But the way, wouldn't it be nice to have the button to undo last closed tab, and have a little arrow on the right to show the menu?
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon André Veríssimo, vor 6 JahrenUninstalled it after requiring more permissions to delete browser history. I only really wanted something to restore tabs by title, moving on to alternatives.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Mika, vor 6 JahrenDoesn't work exactly like the old one at the moment. Might be a web-ext limitation, but the description should really be updated to reflect the new behavior.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon D.Millings, vor 6 JahrenDefinitely supplies a missing niche with TMP's demise; however, the CSS styling is incomplete (color property not set) so depending on your userContent.css, it may be unreadable/unusable. (Insult to injury: the author's bug-reporting site errors when submitting bugs)