- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15037318, vor 3 JahrenTO THE DEVELOPER (SUGGESTED NEW FEATURES):
1) --You must allow the user of your addon to just left-click the mouse button once on your icon to have the most recent site opened. As 99% of the time, when I use this addon, I want to simply open quickly the last tab that I closed.
--And use double-click of the left mouse button on this addon icon to open the list of opened tabs to choose to open.
2) Make the icon that shows on the top of Firefox in white to be able to see it better than the grayish color that it has at the moment and that completely disappear on the dark blue that I have for the top of my browser.
I put 5 stars as soon as you implement this vital feature 1.
Thanks for sharing this addon.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15991846, vor 4 JahrenThe installation process informs the user that the add-on "requires permission to: "Access Browser Tabs" when asking whether to proceed with the installation, but it does not go ahead with adding the permission itself with out asking anything other than whether to install the add-on, it does not ask whether it should add the permission on behalf of the user, "Access Browser Tabs" is not among the set of permissions that can be enabled or disabled under. Settings-Apps→Permissions, and as for as I can tell there is no mechanism on my Samsung Android 9 tablet for providing that permission. I suspect that absence of this permission is the reason that no undo takes place and no closed tabs are displayed as undo candidates (or as anything else, for that matter).
Obviously this has worked on some systems ( it could not have earned so many stars in the past, otherwise), but there is some assumption that has been made about the way permissions are set that has ceased being true for at least some recent versions of Android (including the Android version running on my tablet (manufactured mid -2019 and updated mid-May to the March 2020 software revision).
Edit: I forgot to mention: I've been running an up to date version of Firefox, updated today to 68.8.1
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon roflsunriz, vor 4 JahrenThis addon does not work anymore - if you clear history and clear browsing cache it works again, but I have to keep clear the data to keep this addon working - simply give this rate as useless.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12564382, vor 4 JahrenDoes not show any closed tabs on android. Should not be available to install on android.
"Clear all history" button looks dangerous (or just very annoying if you have backups), as others have pointed out, but still hasn't been removed.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13354574, vor 5 JahrenI'm afraid it doesn't work for me either. All I get is "Nothing to Restore!" Tried uninstalling and re-installing, nothing I do helps.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14566386, vor 5 JahrenI've just installed this on my up to date Firefox, but it doesn't work. I think it's a Firefox issue, because the previous one had stopped working too. But nobody on the Community has suggested why it doesn't work. I have tried to "Contact the app developers" but can't find any way of doing so. All I can do is leave this comment. It's probably brilliant if it works, but ..... help!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Kovachevski, vor 5 JahrenDoes not work on Android.
The menu item appears, but says "Nothing to restore" when used.
Please make it work, this is desparately needed in Android Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon CatWillMew, vor 5 JahrenDescription says that it adds a list of closed tabs to the context menu, but it doesn't. Really want the list in the context menu, don't care about the toolbar.