- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 5612562, vor 2 MonatenWorks great but it seems to cause problems with Cloudflare's website protection now. For example, going to https://www.podchaser.com/, the Cloudflare check just keeps resetting after clicking the "confirm you're human" check. Disabling the addon makes the Cloudflare check not appear at all
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Mozifox_1978, vor 2 MonatenThe "switcher and manager" that comes up at the top of the search sometimes doesn't work well, but this one is simple but always works.
i prefer this one.
can also enter or correct UA preset manually.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon nout77, vor 2 MonatenEasy and decent User-Agent switcher. But missing an overview function for the exceptions / overrides i make for the many domains i visit. Now it is only possible to view/add/change an override if you are on the specific website.
An other thing which can be improved is the user agent set. After installing this addon i did not notice any updates (like version number increments) on the set of user agent strings, you have to do this yourself. [i was wrong, there are some weekly/monthly updates]
But the Firefox user agent is not correct: "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:115.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0" should be "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0" see the rv:109.0 reference.
Beside that, working great!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Lukas, vor 4 MonatenJust wanted to test if I can use Microsoft Bing (Chat GPT) also under Firefox, in which I simply pretend as if I would call bing with an Edge browser.
After reading my user agent in Microsoft Edge and manually adding it to the table of the Add-On, no problems at all.
Now I can use Bing-AI with Firefox, easy
For this 5 stars :)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon TopB, vor 5 Monatenbro i am trying to test it on this website
UA string detected by [normal] navigator.userAgent is different from UA string detected by [aggressive] iframe navigator.userAgent
What to do to hide it from being detected by iframe one . Thanks G
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12879564, vor 6 MonatenWorks wonders for the crappy websites that want you to download their crappy app to just view some quick content. Back in 1992 they invented the web browser so that we wouldn't have to install every website in the world!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Derpy, vor 6 MonatenIt can't fool the Chrome Store to let me install extensions. But the Chrome Store has extensions that allow Firefox extensions to be installed!
Pains me that Mozilla has removed INCREDIBLE extensions or simply blocked them from being enabled. For example: I have a right to view Google's cached results, which even Google agrees to by virtue of having similar extensions on its own Chrome store. But Firefox blocks Come Back Cached Link and doesn't seem to have any other similar extension to replace it.
Jealous much, Mozilla??
There are a lot of other really nice addons that pose ZERO security issues that Mozilla blocks. The devs should be ashamed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12475597, vor 7 MonatenI confirm this addon works in Firefox for Android 68.11, Android 12. But this add-on is not in the very limited add-on list of Firefox for Android, So it must first be downloaded using computer ("request desktop site" may work also), open the downloaded xpi file with Firefox for Android 68.11, then select "allow" in popup dialogue. No convoluted process of nightly version needed. Version 68.11 seems the last that could install add-ons and set about:config, so do not update!