- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon zero, vor 3 Tagenthe voice was really hard to listen to, it was almost comical. i tried out many of the voices and all of the quality was way more difficult to understand than siri (as a point of reference).
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17089362, vor 5 TagenThis used to work okay now it sounds so robotic and distorted it's unusable!! It speaks everything 2x as fast as before and you can't understand a single word it's saying! IT'S BROKEN! uninstalled
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon zebra, vor 8 TagenIt is one of the best ad ons I have ever used. It really makes those long articles quite easy to get through and it even has a way to speed up each article.
A definite time saver
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon MM13, vor 10 TagenIrritable, terrible, insufferable... I cannot concentrate when the robot rapes my ear with its artificial, hacky voice. Whoever programed this extension needs a little water boarding.
Now being somewhat series... Firefox,, you are a tech company, right? act like one! We have AI that is indistinguishable from human voice almost. GET WITH IT! NO EXCUSES
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon turbokiller, vor 13 TagenVery easy to use. The free voices are HQ and pronounce everything just fine. Really helps me focus as I have trouble reading on my own sometimes.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon whitevamp, vor 17 Tagenseams to be a decent app, except it will not load the extra MS voices I have installed through accessibility > narrator will only load the default 4 voice packs, the default 4 voice packs suck, thats built into winblows. would like to see it pick up these extra voice packs.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Oleg, vor 19 TagenOnce started, the app is impossible to control or stop, the only way is to disable it and re-enable it or to stop Firefox. Changing the voice doesn't change the voice, it's very difficult to operate for someone who isn't used to constantly adjusting options.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Ranee C, vor einem MonatWorks great to speed up reading of homework and long winded reading assignments for class. If you can stand the fake voice. It works best if you select a little bit of text at a time. It has a habit of repeating pages frequently. You can not select all then have it read back all. it will get confused or max out at the allowed character limit for reading back. I honestly wish there were more options out there. Over the years it was difficult to find stuff like this. I was allowed to use a text to speech program in school but it was the approved ones. Now a days due to visually impaired people it is required by dshs law to have it on your computer. I am glad more options are out there than there use to be. Speech to text programs are awesome. My typing speed is so slow these programs have increased my productivity. These are pretty reasonable requests to request for.