- von hawk999, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI loved using this but now i guess there has been an update and i cant use the TTS voice i have on my PC anymore, When i first started using this there was an option to use the voice i had on my PC now that option is gone, I hate all these voices... Let me use the TTS voice i have.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenHi there, a recent Windows update has disappeared all SAPI voices from all browsers, not just Firefox. This affects not only Read Aloud but any addons or website cannot access your SAPI voices. Unfortunately we have found no workaround to this issue at this time.
- von Ty, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt works fine but it could be better. My only issue is that it doesn't read some math symbols properly, which is the main reason I installed this extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16904805, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWorked 1 day. Doesn't work anymore, nothing to do, always asking for permission, I give it but still not working. Can be lol if you have some time to lol.
- von qdfgn, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternendoes nothing. says "missing host permission for a tab" as if I know what that means. I gave it all permissions, still doesn't work. no idea why this is recommended by ff
- von undlark, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenRunning into an issue where it won't allow me to give permission, and it is infuriating. I've spent half an hour wasting my time trying to get this sorted out, but switching off other extensions, trying Chrome, or other such options doesn't seem to work. I want to use anything other than the default voice but can't.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16474998, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes not work 90% of the time because you need to keep enabling google wave net every time and for some reason it forget you've enabled it and then also after you enable it, it keeps saying enable it. Useless, Idk why it's the recommended extension.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenHi, the Wavenet voices are not free and Google makes you go through that process again and again to use it for free. If you would, please sign up for a Google Cloud Platform account and use it to enable the Wavenet voices. Then you won't have to go through that permission process. Follow the general steps here: https://blog.readaloud.app/2020/05/using-your-own-google-cloud-platform.html