- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Simon, vor 2 TagenPlease look into NovelAI support.
Some AI Chatbot sites are able to access NovelAI's voice feature when you add their API key, so don't think it should be impossible here.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon zero, vor 6 Tagenthe voice was really hard to listen to, it was almost comical. i tried out many of the voices and all of the quality was way more difficult to understand than siri (as a point of reference).
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17089362, vor 8 TagenThis used to work okay now it sounds so robotic and distorted it's unusable!! It speaks everything 2x as fast as before and you can't understand a single word it's saying! IT'S BROKEN! uninstalled
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon zebra, vor 10 TagenIt is one of the best ad ons I have ever used. It really makes those long articles quite easy to get through and it even has a way to speed up each article.
A definite time saver
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon MM13, vor 13 TagenIrritable, terrible, insufferable... I cannot concentrate when the robot rapes my ear with its artificial, hacky voice. Whoever programed this extension needs a little water boarding.
Now being somewhat series... Firefox,, you are a tech company, right? act like one! We have AI that is indistinguishable from human voice almost. GET WITH IT! NO EXCUSES
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon turbokiller, vor 16 TagenVery easy to use. The free voices are HQ and pronounce everything just fine. Really helps me focus as I have trouble reading on my own sometimes.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon whitevamp, vor 20 Tagenseams to be a decent app, except it will not load the extra MS voices I have installed through accessibility > narrator will only load the default 4 voice packs, the default 4 voice packs suck, thats built into winblows. would like to see it pick up these extra voice packs.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Oleg, vor 22 TagenOnce started, the app is impossible to control or stop, the only way is to disable it and re-enable it or to stop Firefox. Changing the voice doesn't change the voice, it's very difficult to operate for someone who isn't used to constantly adjusting options.