- von Frank, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe relay service is great. The functionality of the add-on could be improved. Main gripe: collision between the relay and my password manager on email fields.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17353527, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks good. Integration in email fields sometimes breaks the aesthetic. Like the floating label fields: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/forms/floating-labels/
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14735966, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBreaks the login form at https://internetbank.otpbank.hu/auth/bejelentkezes
- von wolfgang8741, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA welcome email relay service which may improve tracing down data breach origins, but a usability issues exists where premium subscribers using the Firefox extension and selecting "Generate Alias" generates not with the subdomain at this time which is the only reason to remove a star from an otherwise five star extension.
While the primary objective of the relay may be privacy, use cases such as data breach and contact information resale tracing are possible with these custom email aliases. Being able to track which site a custom alias is associated means being able to trace a breach or sale to the original account. (I'm not as concerned with privacy with subdomain use as I am excited about traceability of data sharing origins)Hi wolfgang8741, thank you for the kind review and the feedback. For the subdomain aliases, they're really great because they're is no need to have the add-on actually generate them, you can easily create them on the fly. For example if you're on your favorite music streaming site you can just type in for the email firstname.lastname@example.org and emails will start flowing through to that alias. Or if you're on a news site you could do email@example.com. We created the subdomain feature for convenience in creating an alias, especially in person or when you're on a mobile app and don't have easy access to the add-on. We do encourage you to use random generated aliases as much as you can though, as a randomly generated alias has a lot more privacy benefits. Thank you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16705531, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould be super convenient to have a button to automatically copy our relay custom domain name, especially when they're longer ones that aren't easily remembered.Hi, we just released a new feature where you can use the context menu (right click on Windows, control click on macOS) and you should see an option to use existing aliases on this site or recent aliases. Try it out and let us know how that works.
- von Jonah, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNeat Add-On. Also happy to see bugs being fixed quickly!Hi Jonah, we just shipped a fix yesterday. Can you ensure that you have the latest version of the add-on and let us know if you're still seeing issues. Thank you.
- von DanD, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works fine AND (edit) today just released the functionality to be able to use already existing aliases. Great, thanks!Hi DanD, thank you for the feedback! Exciting news, just today we released the functionality in the newest version of the add-on where you can sign back in with your existing aliases. Just open the context menu on any email address field (right click on Windows or Control-mouse click on macOS) and you'll see an option to sign in with recent aliases or existing aliases from this site. We hope you enjoy this improvement!