- von Matt, vor 21 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is one of my favorite and most-used add-ons. It takes a little time to learn but I love all the functionality. The only feature that I regularly wish was better is the "Fix Page Break" option. I will get documents that want to randomly add a large page break in between text pieces that I'm unable to find any reason for or way to remove. Otherwise, it usually works great. Thanks!
- von C0GUM3L0, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's really good, but VERY difficult to use for people with a tad of obsession with pages looking perfect. And it's hard to learn, for me it seems, at least.
- von TSUGOI, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI was using Print Edit 18.4 in Waterfox and was delighted with its performance. Now I have switched to Firefox and have to use Print Edit WE, and there is something I find missing, the Preview options box has disappeared and when I click on the option it goes directly to the printer. I would like to be able to use the options that were available before like "shrink to fit or choose the percentage". Is there any possibility of reincorporating it? Thanks
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenClicking the Preview button on the Print Edit WE toolbar should display the 'Print' panel with a preview of the printed page and lots of options including an option to set the 'Scale' to a percentage or to fit the page width. You may need to click the 'More Settings' dropdown to see all of the options.
It is possible to revert to the older style 'Print Preview' window by setting the 'print.tab_modal.enabled' preference to 'false' in the 'about:config' advanced preferences page.
- von sndbg, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSlight learning curve if you skip the documentation, but extremely effective either way for hoarding local copies of useful documentation or guides.
- von Alexandre, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBecame mandatory after Mozilla strangely suppressed the "simplify page" function.
However, it is not easy to use for this simple purpose. Does it exist a simple configuration that would help in reimplementing the "simplify page" function?