- von iRon, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice idea, excellently executed, includes a print preview function.
I'll probably mostly be using
> click frame I want to print,
> Delete except
(not sure what the 3 options mean)
It's easy and it works well.
4 stars because print preview only captures 1st page. That needs fixing for sure.
- von ABM, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenC'est pas tous les jours qu'on tombe sur une extension aussi efficace, performant et très simple à utiliser, modification rapide et directe des éléments d'une page web et en plus je peut sauvegader en format PDF. Merci DW-dev
- von Hugmik, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHas always worked for me when printing pages FF had a problem with. Five stars if it had an "Auto" setting to insert page breaks ON EVERY PRINT JOB, without user intervention.
PDF is getting ever more useless at reliably saving page contents. I don't care about pretty, but I want the whole text - the most recent example is the eBay checkout page that confirms my orders; only headers print, everything below that's larger than a single PDF page is now missing.
Edit: To be more specific, I print as HTML to a PDF printer, not using any Print-to-PDF plugin or function.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14911537, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCe module est très utile pour imprimer des pages web sans le superflu (boutons, pub...).
Je n'ai pas trouvé le moyen d'adapter le texte de sortie au format A4, les marges restent trop grandes.
- von jake, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis extension would be quite nice, IFF the page content wouldn't near-always print over the page header and footers.
Now the extensions seems to offer 2 methods to combat above behaviour, both of which fail to work for me:
Simplify seems to honor these settings, but deletes a bit too much for many pages.
Using the Options page in the tools submenu seems to offer the option to set content margins, but is ignored. Even unsetting headers/footers does still print headers and footers, even if firefox is restarted between save and print attempt.
Example page for rendering: e.g.
Note that the pre-quantum print-edit was an excellent add-on for most of the (saner) web pages.
- von My 2 Cents, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPrint Edit WE used to be a good extension, but is getting worse all the time. Pages I used to be able to edit now say Print Edit can't be used with this page. If I am able to edit a page the way I want, when I go to preview it, a multi-page document will show the first page, then a single blank page. Just wasted 20 minutes editing the page the way I want. It's gotten to where this only works properly about 1 out of 10 times. I end up going to Opera and using PrintLiminator, which does not have the editing features of Print Edit WE, but at least I get the whole document. I'm using the latest version of FF and of Print Edit WE.
Received the below reply from the developer. The Fix Page Breaks button has resolved the problems printing multi-page documents in Firefox and the other info allowed me to add Print Edit WE to Opera, which I was not aware I could do. We're back to a 5 star extension.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenA few users were experiencing a problem when clicking on the Print Edit WE toolbar button. On some pages, the first button click failed with the message "Cannot be used with this page" or "Cannot load content script". This problem is fixed in Print Edit WE 24.0.
Firefox has always had a problem when previewing or printing pages with long (multi-page) content sections with block, table of flex styling - which results in only the first page or first few pages being previewed or printed.
There is a workaround built into Print Edit WE that usually fixes this problem. On the Print Edit WE toolbar, click on the 'Tools' button and select 'Fix Page Breaks'. Thereafter, the page should preview and print correctly.
Print Edit WE is available on Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Vivaldi. To install on Opera, you first need to install the "Install Chrome Extensions" add-on from the Chrome Web Store.