- von grahamperrin, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCan you publish change notes?
To be visible at about:addons before allowing an update.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/print-edit-we/versions/26.0/updateinfo/ is empty.
ThanksThis was a mistake. All previous versions of Print Edit WE have published releases notes.
During the release of Version 26.0, it was discoverd that one fix had been missed out. The release process was terminated and it was believed that Version 26.0 had not been released.
Version 26.1 has now been released with the missing fix (and release notes). Version 26.0 has been deleted.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13397459, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this add-on. I did have one problem that kept tripping me up: the "only print first page bug" which after reading about the fix (made and reported by the dev) it works perfectly. GREAT ADD-ON!
- von johnnycanuck, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm setting up a brand new WIN10 + FIREFOX 72 machine (moving from a working WIN 7 + FIREFOX 72 machine) where the addon was working perfectly. I initially wasn't working on the new machine, but I noticed the developer's comment about FIREFOX 72. I followed his instructions and it's now. To repeat his instructions ... my understanding is ... if addon was installed >>before<< upgrading to FIREFOX 72
1. remove addon
2. restart FIREFOX 72 twice
3. reinstall addon
4. (small addition I added) close and restart FIREFOX 72
Love the addon. Hated the thought of losing it on my new machine.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13954888, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMy gods this feels good and easy. So smooth! Have used it less than a minute and its already 5 stars. FYI, i'll come back and downgrade this rating if i run into any serious issues.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15585808, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on doesn't do anything that it's supposed to do or doesn't allow to do it in a simple way. The description states that "The 'Web Style' feature is disabled by default, so that the page displayed looks similar to how the page would look if printed normally. When the 'Web Style' feature is enabled, the page displayed will look similar to how the page looks during normal browsing.", yet I haven't found a way to make it work, even with checking the supposedly right checkbox in the menu. The description states that there is a "PRINT EDIT WE TOOLBAR", yet I cannot find it. As such, this add-on cannot do what it should and cannot be recommanded in its current state.Unfortunately, updating to Firefox 72 has caused problems for users of some extensions, including Print Edit WE.
In some cases, these problems can be fixed by removing Print Edit WE, restarting Firefox twice, and then reinstalling Print Edit WE.
In other cases, the Firefox profile has become corrupted, and the problems can only be fixed by creating a new Firefox profile.
To create a new Firefox profile, please perform a Firefox Refresh as described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13899780, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt's been two weeks since installing this app, and I really, really like it! It's very easy to use. Its made possible to save pdf files of web pages which otherwise look like scrambled eggs. In fact, simply pressing the "simplify" button on the preview image will clean up many browser pages for printing.
- von blakelylaw, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt's perfect for cutting out large blocks of unwanted type when printing out doc. Especially useful if you only need part of a table. You can still preserve headings, etc.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14046267, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt cuts images between two pages instead of either shrinking them or fitting them into one single page.
Explanatory images are useless so.
- von Oğuz Çelikdemir, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPlease take notice that neither "Page Save WE" nor "Print Edit WE" doesn't save code blocks that is hosted in Github gist pages. You can check medium.com to see problem.