Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 13545781
Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13545781, vor 6 Jahren
Fill in credentials, hit the 'Save' button, nothing happens at all. Pretty useless.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Wayne, vor 19 TagenI cannot use it in my phone, I am using firefox nightly in my Android phone, and it support installing extentions. And I install floccus to sync my chrome bookmark, but it failed because it cannot scan firefox nightly's bookmark and change it. I wish you test it in firefox nightly, please, I really need it, thanks!! I dont know if firefox nightly supports extentions scan bookmarks now. Its 2023 now!🤣
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 18 TagenThank you for your review!
> I dont know if firefox nightly supports extentions scan bookmarks now. Its 2023 now!
It's really frustrating I know, but Firefox for Android does not support extensions that work with bookmarks. Even though it's 2023 :( You can use the floccus android app though if it's any consolation. Cheers!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon eXense, vor 8 Monatencan't connect to nextcloud on android firefox ((
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon dcrobertson01, vor einem JahrMessing with this for an hour or so and cannot get it to sync with Nextcloud. No errors, no warnings, no sync.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Kelson, vor einem JahrVery flexible, and can sync bookmarks across *many* different devices and browsers. You can use your own Nextcloud server, or store the bookmarks encrypted on Google Drive or another cloud service. Either way, you know who has access to them, which is a big bonus for privacy.
The desktop browser add-on is mostly set-and-forget and you just use your regular browser bookmarks. For as many browsers as you want. I've been using it to sync between Firefox and Chrome since 2020, and while it had some problems syncing early on, it's been solid for so long I can't even *remember* the last time I encountered a sync error.
The mobile app syncs your bookmarks to itself, since most mobile browsers don't let add-ons access their bookmarks. It took all of 30 seconds to set up the Android version with my Nextcloud, and the initial sync didn't take much longer. The UI is simple, letting you do the basics of adding, removing, editing and moving bookmarks. They open in your default browser, and you can share a link from your browser to Floccus to bookmark it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16948465, vor einem Jahrsuper tool - it does what it should
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Adam P, vor einem JahrGreat app. Just encountered a little bug caused by one of my bookmarks being titled "<°)))><". It resulted in all the following bookmarks in that folder being interpretted as a single one. I suspect it might have something to do with improper escaping of the "<" character.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Ennder, vor einem JahrHello thanks for your marvellous app. I use it all the time on my desktops. This extensions does not seem to be installable on FF android Daylight (version 101) ? Is it planned to be compatible in the future ?
And thanks for your reply about the android app.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrFirefox for Android sadly doesn't allow extensions access to bookmarks, but you can install the android app: https://floccus.org/download/
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon new, vor einem JahrIn the mobile version, you cannot click Add account and import account
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrPlease note, that firefox for Android does not yet support this addon at the moment, which is why it doesn't work. I recommend the floccus Android app, installable from Google Play :)