- von Firefox-Benutzer 13133600, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks fine on webdav so far.
The first sync after adding a second browser always seems to be a bit problematic. Second browser seems to want to delete existing bookmarks from the file but stops due to an in-built failsafe.
Following syncs appear to be fine but takes a few minutes before the second browser recognizes changes in the file, even when clicking sync button, not sure why.
I will keep using it, but will take plenty of backups.
A built-in backup function would be much appreciated, for example writing a series of backup files every time there is a change.
Another good feature would be a confirmation dialogue if changes happen asking if you want to delete or change X bookmarks in the existing file or on the server.
- von leonardoql, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNow I often use chrome and Android Firefox, but the two bookmarks and other data can not be synchronized, and the current Android Firefox can install a considerable part of the extension plug-in, after a friend recommended that I install flocus, but still can not easily achieve chrome and Android Firefox bookmark synchronization, because I must often open the computer Firefox, to synchronize data.Could you please adapt flocus to the Android Firefox extension plug-in so that Android Firefox can successfully install flocus so that more users can sync their data?
- von Shihabus Sakib Rad, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFinally !! I am able to sync my Firefox bookmarks with Kiwi browser extension. Thank you so much DEV. I was looking for such solution for a year. and finally I came to know about this robust and beautiful add-on.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15616741, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent addon, much improved from its earlier incarnations. I use it with nextcloud and I have not used any other bookmarks sync tool since switching to this.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12500267, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen我终于可以在Linux的Firefox和Windows的chrome之间方便的同步收藏夹了！这太神奇了！
I can finally easily sync favorites between Firefox for Linux and Chrome for Windows! This is amazing!
It's so efficient with jianguoyun or nextcloud, thanks to the developers! Love you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13965714, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHands-Down best bookmark cross-browser sync.
The ability to change sync frequency/authentication/locations is perfect!
If you use Nextcloud, it gets even better!
- von Sascha, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat Add-on. Connected it to my Nextcloud and had an instant backup of my bookmarks/Sync to other devices. Gives you great options in terms of how/where to save the bookmarks, sync by merging Server and Client or make one override the other. Has all the options you need to make a a customized setup. Thanks!
Install was super simple. Add to Browser, Fill in Server and Login, Create a Sync task and you are set.
Had no issuses, works as intended from the first second.