- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Adam P, vor 6 MonatenGreat app. Just encountered a little bug caused by one of my bookmarks being titled "<°)))><". It resulted in all the following bookmarks in that folder being interpretted as a single one. I suspect it might have something to do with improper escaping of the "<" character.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon new, vor 9 MonatenIn the mobile version, you cannot click Add account and import account
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 MonatenPlease note, that firefox for Android does not yet support this addon at the moment, which is why it doesn't work. I recommend the floccus Android app, installable from Google Play :)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon bruno, vor einem Jahrfloccus funktioniert super in debian(KDE) und ubuntu(KDE) mit nextcloud 21.02. Probleme habe ich in Manjaro(KDE) in einer kvm:
2021-08-04T17:21:56.883Z Starting sync process for account firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-08-04T17:21:57.060Z Using "merge slave" strategy (no cache available)
2021-08-04T17:21:57.180Z Loading sparse tree as necessary
2021-08-04T17:21:57.197Z Fetching bookmarks
2021-08-04T17:21:57.687Z Syncing failed with E020: Antwort des Servers konnte nicht gelesen werden. Ist die Bookmarks App auf Ihrem Server installiert?
JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
Gleiche Meldung auf raspi4b unter ubuntu und manjaru(KDE)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14052748, vor 4 JahrenIt work's great, but it will be better (why it's only 4 star) if this app use oauth or the second factor (like u2f or otp), for the connexion, because i don't like the application password
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon zxMarce, vor 5 JahrenInstalled Floccus and registered an account in OwnDrive to backup bookmarks. The addon never synced.
At the left of the "Options" and "Sync Now" buttons it says "X Error!" and immediately below the buttons an error description says "JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data".
No idea what to do, error is not self-explanatory and does not give any hints regarding which JSON is crippled, nor a dump of such file; checked the GitHub site but could not make heads nor tails of the code (not a JS dev, more of a C# and VB.Net one I am).
Checked account "https://my.owndrive.com/" with my username and password and it browses OK. Would like the author to try an OwnDrive account, as they say it supports NextCloud, and post his findings, or at least a basic tutorial on how to set up Floccus with a third-party server, not just with localhost. I am not really sure of the URL to use; tried several (taken from the site being browsed in Firefox) to no avail. I'm sure I'm the one doing something wrong, but there are no good working examples of Floccus setups in the Mozilla not Addon Home pages.
Using FF 59.0.2 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 16.04.
EDIT 1: Cannot reply to your reply, so using this edit.
Thanks a lot for the response.
No, I did not enable or install a Bookmarks app, and my guess is that I would have to do that on OwnDrive.
OwnDrive has its own applet that one would drag to FF Bookmarks to upload, but I guess that is not the one you refer to. Also, no versions given.
Can you help me providing an adequate Bookmarks App link? If it has install instructions for third-party servers like OwnDrive, much better.
EDIT 2: Cannot reply to your reply, so using this edit.
Also tried Wolkli, does not even have a Bookmarks secction, looks like they removed it.
None of OwnDrive or Wolkli allow adding apps to their free accounts. So the addon isn't any good to me. It could work for people that have their own NextCloud server, but not my case. Too bad.
In view of this, I'll give 4 stars to the addon.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenHey there, it looks like you don't have the bookmarks app installed, versoin 0.11 of which is required for floccus to work. Please confirm. :)
EDIT: Thanks for your feedback. I can recommend checking one of the providers listed over here: https://nextcloud.com/providers/
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13632042, vor 5 JahrenIf you have access to a Nextcloud server with the Bookmarks app installed, and provide Floccus with your credentials it syncs, nice! I appreciated the robustness of being able to move my Nextcloud bookmark sync folder from Other Bookmarks to the Bookmarks Toolbar and still having it sync.
Would love to see two features: propagate tags and descriptions both ways, as well as a push sync to this client when you save or edit a bookmark in Nextcloud.