- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Reviewer, vor einem MonatI had been using this plugin for a long time till I realized something quite upsetting and potentially quite evil. This programs turns all links in a document to redirects.
The problem is that those redirects go via https://getfireshot.com/ - in other words - they (fireshot developers) have the ability to capture all links you click from any document generated with fireshot.
Can you imagine how bad this is? For example, google docs documents, links which have embedded passwords or tokens, dropbox links etc. - if you click it, they have it.
There is also zero good reason for capturing this highly sensitive information.
Fireshot developer(s) - please explain yourself! And immediately stop this practice.
I suggest people report this add-on for abuse.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14000445, vor einem MonatThe feature set seems great, but unfortunately it did not work consistently on my machine. Most of the time it entered the capturing stage and just got stuck there.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Twilight Blue, vor einem MonatStopped working after last update. I believe there was also a Firefox update same week? Might be the problem. I removed add-on and reinstalled, and so far it's working again. Glad because Fireshot is a useful tool for me.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13904723, vor 2 Monatenthis is a well made add on. Non intrusive and does the job that it promises, very well. I really hope it makes the developer money.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14391830, vor 2 MonatenSin duda la mejor solución que he probado para la captura de páginas y web y poder mostrar o guardar cosas en cualquier momento, sin experimentos ni inventar la rueda.
Simplemente genial. Muchas gracias
Undoubtedly the best solution I have tried for capturing pages and web pages and being able to display or save things at any time, without experimenting or inventing the wheel.
Simply great. Many