Bewertungen für Diigo Web Collector - Capture and Annotate
Diigo Web Collector - Capture and Annotate von Diigo Inc.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6506576, vor 6 JahrenAfter all these years of using Diigo, this is just awful.
I tried downgrading, because I am now on FF 52 ESR, went back to Diigo 3.XX, same crap, nothing actually works.
I simply want to bookmark a link. How many people need this new functionality? It's noise!!!!
You are a bookmarking service, period, this is not rocket science.
Why do this to your user base?
Oh, I understand, you know better, we are just nuisances so you have to lead us.
I also tried installing the Diigolet, can't, only gives me Step 1, nothing more, installation doesn't work, it's just a broken page.
All these companies are now run by a bunch of cowboy coder-bros who know everything, yet know nothing.
See Mozilla, re: Firefox, same crap.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13310376, vor 6 JahrenClunky. Too much clutter. Context window shows itself way off of the current cursor position making adding a new bookmark far less convenient. Can't add a new bookmark via context menu when text is selected - fundamental change from previous versions, which can't be overridden in settings.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13310314, vor 6 JahrenOther reviews have mentioned problems, but I'm most frustrated with the pop-up window. If I click away from it, whether to highlight other text or to scroll down, it disappears AND erases everything I'd already added to that annotation. The main description field has been reduced to a single line, making it difficult for me to see the description I've added.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon CliffShep, vor 6 JahrenI don't like this new add-on for Firefox. Now I have to go through at least 4 steps before I can bookmark a page. I want the old toolbar back and what's up with the diigo capture? I can't get rid of it when watching videos or movies. It's annoying!!!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 10295928, vor 6 JahrenIt doesn't save anything (bookmark, tags or annotations). Only the link to my library is working (so yes, I'm logged in). It was working some time ago, now it's useless. Thanks for the upgrade.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13308792, vor 6 JahrenTop class tool to share bookmarks with friends or colleagues
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12142715, vor 6 JahrenThings like ESC to quit the diigo popup, ENTER to save directly.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13307453, vor 6 JahrenWow just kind of a basic framework type of the old school no food for the interface eye catch ,but the good things is when you really did it's 305 World Tour index, like a book now a days we had to graduate on the module ils looking.... 38 years old he just feels like home two times up where to go...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Rob Vid, vor 6 JahrenIndispensable. Extreme convenience. I can keep my bookmarks across several gadgets, hardware, browsers.
I encourage you to test all the feautures
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Tom Leary, vor 6 JahrenBecause I work on different browsers in different environments, I've found Diigo to be the only really solid solution to bookmarking pages where I can then view them in a web browser page on other computers without needing to install an extension. Life is much better with the Diigo button, being able to quickly add bookmarks with tags. I haven't had any technical issues with the icon, and can't imagine working without it.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Michael G., vor 6 JahrenI'm not sure what idiots are employed by Firefox or diigo. I tried installing the most brilliant tool bar and found it does not exist any longer. I only see a small blue field with a what lower case d. Yet when I tried to install the tool bar I had before Firefox in its infinite wisdom says I cant because it might (parahrasing here) not be safe. Yet Firefox morons are okay with having a Yahoo tool bar the worst tool bar that could have the worst PUP's and malware in the universe. Wake up both Firefox and Diigo. I hate the new one but I have no choice I have all my bookmarks there It was easy to highlight. No you folks are morons. If I could both Firefox and diigo a -10 I would. Bring back the other one. Make it easier for those of us who have a brain to install what we have used and trust. Good grief what a bunch of losers.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon daniboi, vor 6 JahrenGood extension, but comment logo on Youtube is annoying. Wish it could be set (fixed) to a different place.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon globalgweilo, vor 6 Jahreni woke this morning to find my diigo toolbar missing from firefox so i went to the diigo site to try to reinstall. it made me download a new version that doesn't work. i was working on a new york times article. the beginning and end were missing. the graphics were screwed up. and i don't like the fact that i have to select text and then click highlight each time. i used to be able to simply turn on the highlighter and go through an article selecting sections that would automatically highlight. it's terrible. can i get the old version back?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon devon2001, vor 6 JahrenAn essential update, but like some of the other older Diigo add ons, ie Opera's the extension just buffers in the top right corner, never getting round to adding the bookmark. Please update!