- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13420657, vor 5 JahrenIt has been very useful and easy to use. But recently the new version of this add-on has become too intrusive and suspicious for my liking. It asks for 3 new permission: 1 .Access my google api data, 2. Access my google account data, and 3. Change my clipboard content. So I had to disable that update, and keep the old version. When this version expires, I will just completely remove the add-on.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13394531, vor 5 JahrenThis update has made Diigo all but useless to me. The only reason I'm keeping it is because the "email link" function, while slower now than it was before the update, is still faster than any other I can find. As soon as I find a faster one I'm out of here.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon WebDevTony, vor 5 JahrenYES, the missing toolbar does suck! But I can get over that. PLEASE, JUST ADD THE STICKY NOTES TO THE NEW DIIGO BUTTON!
The sticky notes are an extremely useful tool that I use often to cache arbitrary data on a webpage. I'd say it deserves to be in the main menu, more than the "Annotate PDF" or screenshots or whatever...
Thanks though, great tool
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6660448, vor 5 Jahrenthe tool bar is the only thing that l liked about diigo - now i have find another extension to use...could not leave well enough alone..totally changed the whole program....
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13361564, vor 5 JahrenI liked the highlight function but I don't used daily...
Bring back the toolbar, I really miss it
The new "tool" is very slow, and I have to click too many times to capture pages.
Hopefully you will bring it back soon!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon jazzonbike, vor 5 JahrenNothing more to add to all the other voices who request it. Why did you retire the most useful features? Please bring them back asap.
Rating down to 2 from 5
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon MaryAnne1383, vor 5 JahrenI've used this tool for years and I pay to use it. Why would you take away wonderful paid features? Please bring them back. I use these features daily!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13337189, vor 5 JahrenNot sure why it was taken away, but really want it back. The extension is just not the same. May need to switch browsers and I really like Firefox too!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Ma, vor 5 JahrenAt first I thought I had disabled the extension by mistake when I didn't see the familiar toolbar. And then I saw the update. I liked the highlight function but honestly I used it like 10% of the time. What I really REALLY miss is the toolbar that used to let you add bookmarks real quick and remembered the keywords you used. Frankly I don't know why there was a need to get rid of it. Hopefully you will bring it back soon!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon O---xxx--\(..o..)/--xxx----O, vor 5 JahrenWhere is the Bookmarks Sidebar??? Is missing. This version of Diigo is complicated to use, put back the Bookmarks Sidebar. I do not care about the Enable multi-color highlighter, who wants it? what for??? I went from Delicious to Diigo...now what? one star
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Curt, vor 5 JahrenThis may have been one of the add-ons that kept me using Firefox before this last update. Integration into the toolbar allowing me to access my bookmarks without requiring me always go through the Diigo website was one of the main features that kept me using Diigo and Firefox. It was built into my daily routines. Without it, I now have to look into other alternatives. I have not fully reviewed the entire latest update so I will continue to review it, but as of now I am looking for better options.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Jaykul, vor 5 JahrenI'm so glad the extension's been updated, but I really miss the bookmarks sidebar, and I wish the new annotation sidebar was integrated with the browser sidebars
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13311579, vor 5 JahrenNo longer functions.
I should have made sure autoupdate was turned off (btw - for all supposed security conscious developers out there this is why we turn off autoupdate - it ALWAYS breaks things) I digress.
Latest update has the nice clean looking pop up window. Enter data, strange, my keywords aren't coming up, manually enter, click save... and nothing happens.
Check my diigo page, nope not saved.
One of the few stable addons is now borked :/
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6506576, vor 5 JahrenAfter all these years of using Diigo, this is just awful.
I tried downgrading, because I am now on FF 52 ESR, went back to Diigo 3.XX, same crap, nothing actually works.
I simply want to bookmark a link. How many people need this new functionality? It's noise!!!!
You are a bookmarking service, period, this is not rocket science.
Why do this to your user base?
Oh, I understand, you know better, we are just nuisances so you have to lead us.
I also tried installing the Diigolet, can't, only gives me Step 1, nothing more, installation doesn't work, it's just a broken page.
All these companies are now run by a bunch of cowboy coder-bros who know everything, yet know nothing.
See Mozilla, re: Firefox, same crap.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13310376, vor 5 JahrenClunky. Too much clutter. Context window shows itself way off of the current cursor position making adding a new bookmark far less convenient. Can't add a new bookmark via context menu when text is selected - fundamental change from previous versions, which can't be overridden in settings.