- von Firefox-Benutzer 13087895, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is the best thing after del.icious gone wrong. A very good bookmark organizer. I wish they had a backup feature where you could export all the bookmarks in html. I miss it a lot.
- von emoticonspicuous, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHas an annoying CTRL-SHIFT-V shortcut that gets in the way of posting content without formatting. I'd say this is a poorly planned shortcut key-combination. I could not find an option to disable or change this shortcut, so I had to uninstall the otherwise good add-on.
- von Eric O'Brien, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNo longer works for me in Firefox (running on Linux). For several WEEKS, clicking on ico asks for login, goes to web site, logs in... then clicking on again icon will *very* briefly display the working menu, but that is quickly replace by a login prompt. This will repeat forever. The extension never understands that I have logged on. The product is now useless for me. EDIT - The problem seemed to be a conflict with the add-on "First Party Isolation." I disabled that and I can now log on. The Evernote add-on seemed to have a problem with First Party Isolation too. But not of my other add-ons.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13691862, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAll I've really used is the highlighting - it's so helpful to be able to highlight parts of a long page so I can get back to them quickly.
- von llamerr, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUpdated:
With next update which I manually installed because old Firefox wasn't updating plugins anymore, new setting appeared that allowed me to disable those video annotations. So now I can give it 4 stars. It still have toolbar removed and now to add bookmark I need to click too many times to go through all those steps you was able to skip previously, but it's not that big of a problem.
Give you 5 stars? Hell no. I don't care about your annotations and you still showing me that Capture icon on youtube player, and there is no option to remove that damn button. And yes, I disabled everything else related to annotation in settings, but I still see that annoying button.
- von Harryi3t, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI have been using Diigo for a long time. This has been very useful. I don't have to re read the document again when I come back to it.
Please add a menu option to open the otherwise impossible (using mouse) "Annotation Toolbar"
For a long time my workaround was to do a dummy highlight, that would trigger the toolbar to show up and then I would delete the dummy highlight.
Now I know there is a keyboard shortcut for it "ctrl+alt+a" but for a new user or even an old user who has forgotten it, this becomes so much difficult. Now I have also learnt that in the options settings, one can set it to open the toolbar by default and I think this setting should be enabled by default.
Anyway adding this option to the toolbar should only help and not cause any issue.
- von Jaykul, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'm so glad the extension's been updated, but I really miss the bookmarks sidebar, and I wish the new annotation sidebar was integrated with the browser sidebars