- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13087895, vor 3 JahrenThis is the best thing after del.icious gone wrong. A very good bookmark organizer. I wish they had a backup feature where you could export all the bookmarks in html. I miss it a lot.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon emoticonspicuous, vor 4 JahrenHas an annoying CTRL-SHIFT-V shortcut that gets in the way of posting content without formatting. I'd say this is a poorly planned shortcut key-combination. I could not find an option to disable or change this shortcut, so I had to uninstall the otherwise good add-on.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13691862, vor 5 JahrenAll I've really used is the highlighting - it's so helpful to be able to highlight parts of a long page so I can get back to them quickly.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon llamerr, vor 5 JahrenUpdated:
With next update which I manually installed because old Firefox wasn't updating plugins anymore, new setting appeared that allowed me to disable those video annotations. So now I can give it 4 stars. It still have toolbar removed and now to add bookmark I need to click too many times to go through all those steps you was able to skip previously, but it's not that big of a problem.
Give you 5 stars? Hell no. I don't care about your annotations and you still showing me that Capture icon on youtube player, and there is no option to remove that damn button. And yes, I disabled everything else related to annotation in settings, but I still see that annoying button.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Harryi3t, vor 5 JahrenI have been using Diigo for a long time. This has been very useful. I don't have to re read the document again when I come back to it.
Please add a menu option to open the otherwise impossible (using mouse) "Annotation Toolbar"
For a long time my workaround was to do a dummy highlight, that would trigger the toolbar to show up and then I would delete the dummy highlight.
Now I know there is a keyboard shortcut for it "ctrl+alt+a" but for a new user or even an old user who has forgotten it, this becomes so much difficult. Now I have also learnt that in the options settings, one can set it to open the toolbar by default and I think this setting should be enabled by default.
Anyway adding this option to the toolbar should only help and not cause any issue.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Jaykul, vor 5 JahrenI'm so glad the extension's been updated, but I really miss the bookmarks sidebar, and I wish the new annotation sidebar was integrated with the browser sidebars