- von soulchainer, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIn last versions of Firefox (at least in Firefox Web Developer Edition, which is were I had this installed) this extension has/causes a memory leak, at least with you have too many tabs. It devores all the memory available and then, the machine get frozen and I need to reboot :). It goes from 6-7 gigas of normal usage (in my PC, because the software I have usually running, of course) to all my 16GB, in 1-2 minutes. It's crazy.
I uninstalled it, because, in fact, I'm not using this extension for a while, but I just comment for you to be aware of it.
Probably, this extension not being updated since last November doesn't help at this.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14251153, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLong time user here. Extremely useful addon but the firefox version needs some more constant love... kinda feels second to chrome.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14248426, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a great add-on I've been using for several years as a premium user. That said, it seems the development of the Firefox version halted or at least slowed down. The last version in Firefox is from Nov 8 2017 vs July 2018 for Chrome. I've noticed several bugs and things that do not work anymore. Judging by the ratings in both platforms it seems Chrome users are getting a better experience. This is unfortunate for me, as I like Firefox better than Chrome. My rating is in good faith for now but if they let the Firefox version die I will drop my subscription.
- von Eric O'Brien, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo longer works for me in Firefox (running on Linux). For several WEEKS, clicking on ico asks for login, goes to web site, logs in... then clicking on again icon will *very* briefly display the working menu, but that is quickly replace by a login prompt. This will repeat forever. The extension never understands that I have logged on. The product is now useless for me. EDIT - The problem seemed to be a conflict with the add-on "First Party Isolation." I disabled that and I can now log on. The Evernote add-on seemed to have a problem with First Party Isolation too. But not of my other add-ons.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14051933, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI am continually told that Diigo Web Collector is slowing down my Firefox browser. Is there a solution for this as I like using both products.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14073902, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is the web storage system that I have wanted for many years. Annotate webpages (like Edge wishes it could). Easy to use. Good system for adding tags, searching, organizing links. Access it from any browser. The add-on for Firefox seems to work perfectly. I would give it 6 stars if I could.