- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon grahamperrin, vor 4 JahrenDiigo service is excellent, but modern versions of the Diigo extension are troublesome.
Prefer legacy Diigo Toolbar 184.108.40.206, with Waterfox instead of Firefox.
Current version 220.127.116.11 seems unable to bookmark PDF URLs, and so on.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon PERCE-NEIGE, vor 4 JahrenVery poorly made extension, don't install! It causes a huge slowing of the page. On almost every page I visit, I have a yellow warning window on the top (it's from Firefox, it's not a malware) saying that Diigo causes big slowing down. Plus, I'm more and more unhappy with this service, it's too expensive, and free account is way too limited. Worse and worse.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon soulchainer, vor 4 JahrenIn last versions of Firefox (at least in Firefox Web Developer Edition, which is were I had this installed) this extension has/causes a memory leak, at least with you have too many tabs. It devores all the memory available and then, the machine get frozen and I need to reboot :). It goes from 6-7 gigas of normal usage (in my PC, because the software I have usually running, of course) to all my 16GB, in 1-2 minutes. It's crazy.
I uninstalled it, because, in fact, I'm not using this extension for a while, but I just comment for you to be aware of it.
Probably, this extension not being updated since last November doesn't help at this.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14251153, vor 4 JahrenLong time user here. Extremely useful addon but the firefox version needs some more constant love... kinda feels second to chrome.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14248426, vor 4 JahrenThis is a great add-on I've been using for several years as a premium user. That said, it seems the development of the Firefox version halted or at least slowed down. The last version in Firefox is from Nov 8 2017 vs July 2018 for Chrome. I've noticed several bugs and things that do not work anymore. Judging by the ratings in both platforms it seems Chrome users are getting a better experience. This is unfortunate for me, as I like Firefox better than Chrome. My rating is in good faith for now but if they let the Firefox version die I will drop my subscription.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Eric O'Brien, vor 4 JahrenNo longer works for me in Firefox (running on Linux). For several WEEKS, clicking on ico asks for login, goes to web site, logs in... then clicking on again icon will *very* briefly display the working menu, but that is quickly replace by a login prompt. This will repeat forever. The extension never understands that I have logged on. The product is now useless for me. EDIT - The problem seemed to be a conflict with the add-on "First Party Isolation." I disabled that and I can now log on. The Evernote add-on seemed to have a problem with First Party Isolation too. But not of my other add-ons.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14051933, vor 4 JahrenI am continually told that Diigo Web Collector is slowing down my Firefox browser. Is there a solution for this as I like using both products.