- von smoozdog , vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLove the look! But the resource consumption required for it to run was too much making for a very slow Firefox. Love the concept Alex... keep trying.
- von Nicole Ahmed, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI love this addon but unfortunately on my samsung android tab the fusty performance is significantly reduced. Tabs tabs much longer to load. Details of browser and os below
Nightly 210213 17:03 (Build #2015793097)
AC: 73.0.20210212205146, 2850e0b9c
Samsung sm t530
- von Teth, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNice plugin, it's just a pity that it doesn't always work. Sometimes the color of the fonts remains black on a dark background, or the font is light but the background does not turn dark.
- von Patrice, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenTheir of surfing on some sites, we can see a slight black flash when moving from one page to another on the same site. I didn't notice this "bug" on the Dark Reader for Chome version. This flash occurs on sites where Dark Reader has been disabled. Too bad.
- von Tony, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI would definitely say this is a great way to make all your tabs dark, but it slows down all of my pages. I would have given it a 5 star but it's just that one problem. Please fix this but otherwise it's a great add on!!
- von VanNostrand, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt works properly, and the interface is great, but I find that I have weird performance issues on my devices when it's used; desktop pc, laptop, and my Pixel 2.
- von Fahad, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenlatest update breaks everything, some portions of pages are not converted to dark(espacially google), and their text is white which renders them unreadable. Sometimes whole page background is not changed but the text color is changed, very annoying. Before It was working fine, would love to give 5 star if this problem is resolved.
- von system128, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt worked, but there was one major problem that brings my review down. Unfortunately, this degrades the performance of the browser considerably, and I'm not sure why.
Otherwise, it worked, some pages needed some tweaking, but I was okay with that.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13972940, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenit works in a variety of websites, but be warned: most of my brazilian folks keep it desactivated because it is not lightweight at all
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14558205, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat add-on! My problem: the add-on increases RAM usage of Firefox significantly (in my case). I have switched to "Dark background and light text" add-on, which works better for me.
- von pancakess, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenProblem:
at first it works wonderfully, i recently have a problem of how it changes my theme when i turn off/on (from my dark theme to grey(on) to white (off) which is VERY annoying! also it now for some reason keeps changing themes automatically on site ive been before which is also annoying. the problem accured when i was adjusting contrast/grayscale/sephia on a novel site as the default site color was light brown and darkreader changed it redish grey after i did that when i changed sites it followed which annoyed me and i turned them all off, then it keeps changing dark modes auomatically and changes my firefox theme. please fix this ASAP!
Experience before problem:
other than that issues its dark mode is solid, doesnt add black box on website logo when im reading. 5/5
Suggestions: i dont know if it was like that in the past or it is supposed to automatically change darkmode but a button for turning on darkmode for the site instead of doing it automatically/reverse button would be very much appreciated.
- von Mahou, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNormally fantastic, used it on chrome and re-added it since I moved to firefox. Recently (the last week or so) the extension has been disappearing from my bar and just Not Working / Crashing. My eyes are incredibly photosensitive so it's been pretty disappointing to be met with bright pages so suddenly.