- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Online Quran Classes, vor 4 JahrenCookie Quick Manager is one of the best addons by Ysad
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon iG0R, vor 4 JahrenDoesn't work with 67.0.1 (64-bit) version.
While opening "Manage All Cookies" the list of domains is empty.
Answer from the author:
Go to the add-ons page, click on the "Cookie Quick Manager" add-on to get to the details page for the add-on, scroll down to the part that says "Run in Private Windows" and select the "Allow" option.
Until I did this the "All" context would not show anything and some of the other contexts would also be missing cookies. I assume this is because when it tried to enumerate all the cookies, it would hit the "private" cookies and was denied access and instead of just continuing it would halt/crash the add-on.Thank you for your comment that has surely helped other users until I deploy the update (as well as many other fixes) ;)
The problem is now resolved.
More info: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/extensions-private-browsing
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon ashleedawg, vor 4 JahrenWHO KNOWS what Mozilla was thinking when they took a step *backwards* in terms of empowering users to manage their own Security & Privacy by removing the ability to View Individual Cookies... but the up-side is that it caused me to discovered THIS add-in, which is *infinitely better* than Firefox's old built-in features.
Ten minutes with this app and I've already learned a bunch of stuff I didn't realize before, in terms of who's tracking me how/where/when, PLUS the ability to modify your cookies so that you're sharing what you want to, when you want to.
Now all I need in an in-depth tutorial about different types of cookies, pros/cons, and so on.
Great job Ysard, thank you.Thank you for your full and encouraging review :)
Feel free to suggest improvements or mention bugs on the development repository: https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Cyberknight, vor 4 JahrenThe best cookie manager I have tested (and I have tested a lot, if not them all!) The pop-up menu shows all the expected options for quick use (find and delete), plus, it also has a convenient option to delete Local Storage, what can be really handy (in a quick glance, it informs if the site is using local memory, giving the option to clear it).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon siffemoz, vor 4 JahrenGreat extension, very well done. I noticed a recent change: for cookies that are in a Firefox container, the container icon no longer appears. It used to be just to the left of the number of cookies for the site, in the Domains column - ?Hello this is indeed a problem on the side of Firefox; opened for a few months but still unresolved.
I'm going to update the topic because it's a very annoying problem for this addon.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14620769, vor 4 Jahrenit does exactly what I expectHi, thank you for the issue, an new version has been uploaded (0.4rc4).
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Cetiner, vor 4 JahrenI em surprised< it is an app to have the full control about the cookies. Good job!