- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo idea how to backup cookies! No help at the support site! What's the big idea making promises you can't explain how to implement?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm grateful for this add-on, and I am easily able to control cookies, protecting some and deleting others. I've been using it for several months.
This week, the capability to delete local storage stopped functioning. Hitting the switch used to empty the storage, but now it doesn't work. I'm not quite sure what's going on.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCool
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenexcellent module! merci aux developpeurs ;-)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenLes cookies supprimés sont revenus, sans avoir navigué de nouveau sur les sites. Le nettoyage ne semble pas s'être opéré correctement ou intégralement.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen#ver good app
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOk
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work, clicking on icon just shows a popup with a list of cookies but clicking on anything does nothing, absolutely useless.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUp
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis comment is RIGHT ON: Rated 3 out of 5
by Firefox user 13260415, a month ago
"Delete current context cookies" deletes nothing. What current context means to you?
Please, add "Delete all cookies except protected".
---A one button click to "delete all except protected" would make this a 5 STAR add-on !!! It would also be desirable in the list of all cookies to clearly show which are protected and which not !
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenHi, the contexts of navigation or contextual identities were introduced with Firefox 53-57, this function erases all the cookies of the context used by the displayed tab when you call it.
In an update I will display the name of the context used.
Also i discovered a little bug in the main interface when you call this function. Under certain conditions the user should manually actualize the interface to see the cookies disappear.
> Please, add "Delete all cookies except protected".
When you "delete all cookies" only the protected ones remain.
It would not make sense to be able to protect a cookie when it could be erased in the same way as any other cookie.
> It would also be desirable in the list of protected cookies
Yes, that's right, I'm thinking about it.