- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13329700, vor 5 TagenFirefox just disabled this add-on saying it's not verified and could pose a risk to my security. Don't know if it's true but it got blocked so i uninstalled it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 TagenSorry to hear about that. Last I checked on desktop versions it shows up fine and still recommended. If using firefox mobile, you'll need to follow some additional instructions to have it available on the addon store as the mobile addon selection is still very limited.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon desze, vor einem MonatThis extension completely broke my Firefox, every single website stopped working after installing this extension, I can't even browse any website because nothing will load properly.
Edit: This extension broke my whole profile, not just the browser, I had to completely uninstall Firefox and prevent sync from automatically downloading my extensions (sync wasn't downloading this extension at all), after that, I had to manually download every extension I had, as well as rewrite all of my chrome.css and content.css code. I have no idea how this extension managed to break my profile but it did.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatI'm not entirely sure how the webextension would break your profile unfortunately. This webextension doesn't do anything on its own until you configure and activate it. There are also warnings about enabling non-cookie site data cleanups (cache, indexedDB, localstorage, service workers) should you choose to enable it. The webextension doesn't utilize any configuration sync yet, so you would have had to export from the old device and reimport the configuration manually.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14497089, vor 4 MonatenUse Firefox forget instead.
You should restart Firefox every time you delete cookies.
Private windows? nope. deletes all cookies from Firefox entirely!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenThis web extension requires some configuration before enabling it to ensure the cookies and other browsing site data you want to keep is configured. All other non-configured items are removed, as that is the primary function of this web extension. If you want to only delete cookies from private browsing mode, add a wildcard '*' whitelist entry for all other containers.
While we are able to delete a few items from Private Windows, you will need to ensure you allow this web extension to operate in Private Browsing mode.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17608309, vor 6 Monatenworst addon ever, signed me out of EVERYTHING if i could put 0 stars i would
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenSorry to hear about that. This web extension requires some configuration before enabling it to ensure the cookies and other browsing site data you want to keep is configured. All other non-configured items are removed, as that is the primary function of this web extension.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17411361, vor einem JahrLeider habe ich diesen M*** installiert und werde ihn jetzt nicht mehr los! Ich kann mein Sicherheitsprogramm Avira seit Tagen nicht mehr updaten und auch meine Zugangscookies für mein Bankkonto werden automatisch gelöscht. Die Anleitung zum Entfernen über Firefox funktioniertnicht, und die Entwickler bei CAD leiten zu einer Website weiter, wo man für Ratschläge zur Entfernung auch noch "löhnen" = zahlen muss. Das sind Raubritter-manieren! Und dafür soll man auch noch spenden?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenApologies if I'm misinterpreting this from Google Translate, but the links on this web extension should redirect to our GitHub repository where feature requests, issues, support, and discussions go. Not sure what 'pay' you are referencing here. The only 'pay' link (called 'contribute') is for collecting donations only.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon BananaMaaaan, vor einem JahrFake! don't work.
Befor you ask, test you plugin. it keeps google cookies. i set options to delete them after restart.
firefox 99.0.1And why does it not work? Feel free to submit an issue or start a discussion on our GitHub repository if there is something that should be fixed or looked into.
[edit1] If you have session restore and at least one google tab is matching as part of the open tabs, it may not get cleaned up unless the clean open tabs on startup is checked as well.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17273058, vor einem JahrUsed to be amazing but seems to be abandoned by the developer. Most recent version stopped being capable of auto-deleting cookies with most recent version of Firefox. With a name of "Cookie AutoDelete" it raises some serious questions.It is still a work in progress for those using strict mode/cross-site cookie protection / all Third-party cookies.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon zol, vor einem JahrUsed to work, but an update broke it and now it no longer removes cookies from sites I didn't whitelist.Ensure that your Firefox setting is using either the standard protection or custom with cookies not set to cross-site cookies (cross-site tracking should be fine). For further assistance, please visit our GitHub repository for support. Support for cross-site cookies option is coming soon (needs to be implemented through Firefox webextension API first).
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16590981, vor 2 JahrenDoes not respect whitelist / unable to log in to work website.If you would like some help with configuration, please head over to our GitHub repository for support through the discussions area.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16845552, vor 2 JahrenDoesn't perform its primary task efficiently anymore, simply deleting cookies! Becomes too complicated and doesn't delete even after several requests! I don't trust this application anymore!If you are using strict mode, it is a known bug. On GitHub, I explained that the bug is due to the new cross-site cookie isolation introduced in 86. This is enabled if you use strict mode or set it in custom. This is a bug in Firefox Webextension API itself and it is out of our control.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Upjohn, vor 2 JahrenThis addon would be great if it was not such a disaster in UX. It's my second time when I delete all cache instead of deleting only data for the current site.Not sure what area you are referring to. Please open a new issue via https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose so that it may be resolved sooner.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Saenko, vor 3 Jahren3.5.1 - the broom continues to live its own life ... I'm tired ...Localization are handled by the community here: https://crowdin.com/project/cookie-autodelete. Feel free to contribute there. As for the other item, please open a support issue through our github repository here here: https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14565419, vor 3 JahrenYou decide to pop up a tab, disrupting my presentation for no other reason than to ask me to review your plugin? You get 1 star. DON'T POP UP ANYTHING. EVER.That has been changed in 3.2.0 per issues raised on GitHub.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon anonymous-dev, vor 3 JahrenI tried to add aliexpress to white or gray list. Extension deleted all cookies from all sites except aliexpress! I need to auto clean cookies only from one site.There is no blacklist yet to remove specific domains. Feel free to contribute by going through GitHub issues and react to the requests to support the feature being added.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon The Dude, vor 4 JahrenA good idea botched by the fact that it doesn't work properly - indexeddb from several sites is not being deleted, only regular cookies are.
In fact, if you enable the IndexedDB option in settings, it will do much worse than that - cookies will pop up from every site visited, effectively doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Beware, users!The option in setting is for localstorage, not indexedDB. When indexedDB can be cleared by hostnames then we'll try to get that implemented.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15192885, vor 4 JahrenThis was my go to extenstion for clearing cookies after closing a tab. A recent update has rendered this extension useless. It barely clears any cookies anymore.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13260415, vor 4 JahrenCrap.
I'd like to see all cookies, but this addon shows only domain (doesn't show cookies) of one site which i'm watching. This addon would be much better if it showed all cookies (not only domains) of all visited sites after last clearing.If that is a request please check if it has been raised through GitHub issues. If not feel free to open one.