- von sheesh, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDeletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatWebextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14782888, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenCookie Auto Delete is great at auto deleting your cookies but on the down side, when your cookies get deleted I found that if you are using a google service and your cookies get deleted it automatically signs you out. So that is why I'm giving 2 stars.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThen you'll need to whitelist that domain or exclude that specific cookie on that domain from being removed. It is up to each site to handle how their cookies are maintained /used.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14159406, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWarning! This app is sophisticated. My first mistake was thinking it wasn't.
So far, the app has automatically uninstalled cookies from my Wunderlist, rendering it inoperable. I will probably have to uninstall/reinstall it and will lose 3 years of setttings. And who knows what else it did before I removed it from my system.
The instructional page from the developer is inscrutable to a normal user. I should have read it more thoroughly first. If i had, i never would have let this app into Firefox
The developer should give potential users a heads-up so they will know the risks they may take when they let this app operate.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13464681, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUI too complicated. What was wrong with Self-destructing Cookies UI? So simple.
Too many concepts, too many buttons. The original three "keep never", "keep for session", "keep forever" concept was simple and perfect.
I don't even know what to do with all these buttons and controls. I don't want to make a career out of this, just a simple way to enable session or forever cookies for the sites I choose.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13328465, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenEven if you set it to delete all cookies after closing of forefox: many cookies are still there, e.g. some from google or wetteronline.de. Self-Destructing Cookies was much better. To bad it will no longer maintained.