Antwort von k3nny5
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 Monaten
I'm not entirely sure how the webextension would break your profile unfortunately. This webextension doesn't do anything on its own until you configure and activate it. There are also warnings about enabling non-cookie site data cleanups (cache, indexedDB, localstorage, service workers) should you choose to enable it. The webextension doesn't utilize any configuration sync yet, so you would have had to export from the old device and reimport the configuration manually.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Pikatchuss, vor 20 StundenToo much notifications bruh... shieeeeeeettt
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 11633778, vor 8 TagenMy previous one star review appears to have vanished. Just as well, I got it wrong; this addon WILL work with Firefox for Android (Nightly) although it does need some tweaking to get it installed.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon BBear, vor 20 TagenCompletely stopped working with the latest version of FF.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17909958, vor 23 TagenDefinitely 1 star, it does not work at all as advertised with following browsers:
1. Official Firefox with [FPI enabled] & [Always use Private Browsing mode on]
2. Tor Browser
I just want an add-on which deletes cookies after several seconds after I close tab EXCEPT some domains I whitelist. Now this addon, Cookie AutoDelete, blindly ignore my whitelist settins and always show Cookies were deleted popup. I am 100% certain my whitelist settings are correct and I already took 2 hours to search through Github issues.
Developer of this add-on need to test with Tor Browser or Firefox+FPI in the first place.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Badr, vor einem MonatOne of my most used Firefox extension. I don't hesitate to accept all cookie consent because I know it CAD will delete them all ;)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon DANTE, vor einem Monatme elimina todas las cuentas pero si elimina las cokies
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon FFFan, vor 2 MonatenWonderful addon - allows me to select cookies to be kept per container.
I was using clear cookies at firefox exit option earlier, but that means sites could still track me through my browsing session. This addon clears it the moment domain of the tab changes or the tab is closed.
Keep up the good work! Thanks! 🙏
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17139973, vor 2 MonatenThis working together with Ghostery is all you need to get rid of those annoying cookies that still force you to use them. 10/10
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13329700, vor 2 MonatenFirefox just disabled this add-on saying it's not verified and could pose a risk to my security. Don't know if it's true but it got blocked so i uninstalled it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenSorry to hear about that. Last I checked on desktop versions it shows up fine and still recommended. If using firefox mobile, you'll need to follow some additional instructions to have it available on the addon store as the mobile addon selection is still very limited.