Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 17336470
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17336470, vor 7 Monaten
It seems to be working fine on Firefox Android as well, except for notifications. Please consider making it mobile friendly - currently it's manageable, but just about.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13329700, vor 5 TagenFirefox just disabled this add-on saying it's not verified and could pose a risk to my security. Don't know if it's true but it got blocked so i uninstalled it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 TagenSorry to hear about that. Last I checked on desktop versions it shows up fine and still recommended. If using firefox mobile, you'll need to follow some additional instructions to have it available on the addon store as the mobile addon selection is still very limited.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon desze, vor einem MonatThis extension completely broke my Firefox, every single website stopped working after installing this extension, I can't even browse any website because nothing will load properly.
Edit: This extension broke my whole profile, not just the browser, I had to completely uninstall Firefox and prevent sync from automatically downloading my extensions (sync wasn't downloading this extension at all), after that, I had to manually download every extension I had, as well as rewrite all of my chrome.css and content.css code. I have no idea how this extension managed to break my profile but it did.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatI'm not entirely sure how the webextension would break your profile unfortunately. This webextension doesn't do anything on its own until you configure and activate it. There are also warnings about enabling non-cookie site data cleanups (cache, indexedDB, localstorage, service workers) should you choose to enable it. The webextension doesn't utilize any configuration sync yet, so you would have had to export from the old device and reimport the configuration manually.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon user, vor einem MonatWhy users have to use this when there is "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed?"
Firefox can block, allow, allow session per website in Settings, Privacy & Security, Manage Exceptions…
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatThey don't have to use it, but this webextension gives the ability to only keep and/or remove certain site data or specific cookies - the main Firefox does not do that (they do all or nothing). This webextension also allows per container customization.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon K8, vor 3 MonatenPlease add a feature to clean cookies periodically, so that when open many pages on a website for a long time won't be collected too much
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenPlease add any requests to the GitHub issues/feature request area.
We currently do not keep track of when the site was last visited though, so that may be harder to implement (i.e. which
Your closest thing is to add a wildcard '*' entry to the greylist/restartlist and enable 'clean open tabs on restart' option, then it would run every time you restart your browser. Probably not as periodic as you want though.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon CJ, vor 3 MonatenI'd like to love this in principle, as it would be far superior to Firefox's built-in cookie management options. In practice, the add-on is selective and unreliable in the cookies it deletes. I've followed some of the recommended troubleshooting via the FAQ, including add-on reset and turning off other cookie related add-ons, but the end result is still not good. As I'm not willing to sink more hours into community troubleshooting, I have to uninstall this disappointed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15374273, vor 3 MonatenMy lesson here is that if for whatever reason its not working, and cookies are not being deleted, as per browser data in the settings, click on RESET TO DEFAULT button for the extension. That seems to correct everything....although I still cant figure out why for the life of me it wont remove the two domains fuckme.com and fuckthem.com . I think its because if page doesnt display, then cookies are installed, yet browser still indicates that a cookie has been saved...hmm....