- von Firefox-Benutzer 15592570, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on would've been great if it was compatible with Tree Style Tabs; which it isn't and that's okay.
I wouldn't be surprised if all ~50k users of this add-on does NOT use Tree Style Tabs, but I'm surprised this isn't a recommended add-on considering the amount of users.
- von Fish, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenCAN WE PLEAAAAAAAAASE MAKE IT SO THAT THE TABS ARE DIFFERENT COLORS AGAIN?!?! pleaaaaaaaaaase?!?! the whooooooole point is to be able to quickly nav my tabs - i long for the old days. love the add-on - miss the Colorful Tabs - should be 'a couple of colored tabs' now. oh and typically, only your active tab.
- von delicacy, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe lower bar under tabs doesn't always follow tabs color during clicks, & i had to install the latest legacy version 9.0.1 with moon tester tool on palemoon. What version would you advise me if you don't have a latest legacy version ?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11493420, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally useful, even though the colour spectrum is not as functional as it used to be. However, has anyone else experienced occasional flickering between tabs? I know it's not malware. Is it a function of trackng on other sites. Usually an issue when a site is opened which is video heavy. Any ideas, thanks.
- von Joe Freeman, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenColorfulTabs is a wonderful extension, but I'm on Firefox Quantum 65.0.2 (64-bit) and I'm still only seeing one of my tabs colored. This is disappointing; the screenshot should be replaced with one that shows the tabs as they actually appear, not as they used to appear.
- von Threesom666, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMy second Favorite Tab Add-On. FF could be so boring. With this add-on it brings it to life making that much more enjoyable. I love all its added tweaks and customization options. Great very enjoyable Add-On.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12518081, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenpeople still don't want to understand that at the time it's IMPOSSIBLE to color all the tabs through an extension as it used to be before quantum. maybe it never will.
blame mozilla for this... personally i'm sticking to 52.x ESR, stuff this quantum crap.