- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Virginwidow, vor 8 MonatenI'm going to have to troublshoot this for an extension conflict... FF 88.0b
The tabs ARE coloured nicely, but only appearing in the sidebar. I may keep it as is for I use a jazillion tabs and nothing seems to make them easy to differentiate
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14357857, vor 10 MonatenUsed this for years and always been great...until now. WTF happened?? Colours constantly flashing between colours. Needs a fix ASAP!!!!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Mike_BossO, vor 2 JahrenGood idea but it didn't work properly.
It didn´t changed color of tabs. Addon created separated windows/sidebar with color tabs.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16619660, vor 2 JahrenMy tabs did not change color as shown in the screenshot.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon devogon, vor 2 JahrenOnly seems to randomly cycle through colors for each tab, never quite settling on any one color per tab.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16931915, vor 2 JahrenFirefox is determined to be the worst browser. Now Colorful Tabs doesn't work. Only the current tab is colored, the rest are white, which makes Colorful Tabs worthless!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon nekiratone, vor 3 Jahrenonly the active tab is colored but the other inactive tab are not colored .
like you show in the screenshot of the addon .
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Alexander, vor 3 JahrenI was really not happy to lost my session and got your "donation" page instead of it.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Mike golch, vor 4 Jahrenfirefox does not ler the colorful tabs work the way they did in olderversions
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon busymother, vor 4 JahrenThis extension used to work great. But if I add a theme it stops working altogether. Please fix. I can not use otherwise.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13808407, vor 4 JahrenThis is not the same. It has been changed. I just want the tabs colored like in the screenshot, not the entire window border.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Maja Potega, vor 5 JahrenEs überfällt einen direkt. Viel zu viel und aufgeblasen. Ich habe keine Zeit mich stundenlang mit einem Add-on zu beschäftigen, um es passend zu machen. Wer´s mag ok, nix für mich.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Ng, vor 5 Jahren2 stars because it is compatible with 62.0.3. But it doesn not work as the picture shows....it only colors the active tab AND the menubar, URL bar... and all the other tabs look like they used to before this add-on was installed.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon timtak, vor 5 JahrenMakes Tabs flash and Fries Facebook
Facebook was not working in Firefox. Obviously I suspected an addon but I did not suspect ColorfulTabs, but I thought I would check the reviews just to see. I started reading the reviews and I realized, thanks to previous reviewers, that ColorfulTabs causes Firefox to flash between tabs at random like this
So I turned ColourfulTabs off. I now also realise that it was ColorfulTabs that was preventing Firefox from displaying Facebook! I don't like the way that the default Firefox tab display is white on black but other than that ColorfulTabs did nothing for me anyone (it only colors the active tab and turns the others black on grey). Goodbye ColorfulTabs!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 10400991, vor 5 JahrenThe plugin works only in my Tree Style Tab plugin, but in the top browser tabs only the currently tab is coloured. So, it need to fix.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14137135, vor 5 JahrenI loved this "pre-57+". Now, installing it somehow messes with themes, and blanks the menu, the colors bleed into all tabs, instead of being on single tabs, and as of the "latest" Firefox version, this was the one, and only one, addon I disabled to stop the browser going spastic at random. What do I mean by spastic? Well, basically, when clicking on a tab, with several open, Firefox randomly "lost track" of which tab is was on, and kept flipping through them, either between two different tabs, the one that was open before, or the new one, or, if I tried to then click more, through each one of them, rapidly, cycling over and over, with no way to stop them, short of closing all but one tab, or killing the browser.
Its like, it tried to update the color on all tabs, but something in the way the new version of FF works causes it to "only" update each one if "currently visible", so trying to do so causes them to cycle through every tab you try to click on. Very, very odd.. Can't recommend this one any more, even if this issue is fixed, because it hasn't behaved as originally intended for many FF versions now. And maybe, due to changes in the browser itself, can't, like so many others that where once wonderful addons, or practically a necessity (Tab Mix, for example).
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon FirefoxUser72345, vor 5 JahrenI love this add on but it is USELESS in FF57 onwards, I will give 5* when you make it work properly in >57
When I tried in 57 it coloured the whole of top of screen not just the tab, made it useless.
The other thing I use this for is nice straight tabs not those crappy onces FF copied from Chrome.
I have kept my Firefox at 56.02, the last edition where this works with V30.02 as advised by others below (GREAT SUGGESTION)
It is one of three add-ons whose utility is worth more to me than FF57 Quantum.
So PLEASE developer, get it working with 57 or explain why you can't on your description
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon swingwolf, vor 5 JahrenMarche avec Quantum mais désactive automatiquement tout thème. Il faut donc choisir entre un thème pour le panneau Firefox ou Colorfultabs. Personnellement j'ai désactivé Colorfultabs car je déteste le bandeau blanc au dessus des tabs de Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon piecevcake, vor 5 JahrenCome on Shivanand Sharma, we have been waiting a long time for you to get your wonderful extension working! EDIT - I see you have been updating... some progress has been made but I am disabling it again - it is pretty but it does not do what I need, and can't use it with Tree tabs.
1. it colours tabs by domain, and lists them vertically in sidebar (I think, or tree tabs does). But tree tabs does that and far more by using trees, groups etc. (Interestingly it doesnt colour top tabs - I don't use them anyway - I would like them gone!)
1. no option to colour only selected tabs like the legacy version did, leaving the rest as default (main use=colour code to mark tabs - often from the SAME domain if shopping - good/bad/hot/warm/cold/todo/tosave etc).
2. Has it's own sidebar so tree tabs sidebar tabs are not coloured, and trees, folders and groups are gone = doesnt work with tree tabs, like the legacy version did.
3. privacy concerns unanswered by dev.
4. no response at all from dev.
Can you forget the RANDOM colouring of all tabs (which is of no interest to most users who just want to highlight particular tabs) and please, pretty please, just fix your extension to permanently colour selected individual tabs (whether active or inactive)?
If RENAMING selected tabs is possible, surely COLOURING them is also possible? (See Tab ReTitle as an example)
We love you - please come back!
Can I suggest you help us to lobby for bug fixes/APIs you need, like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-mix-plus-webextension/?src=search
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14060409, vor 5 JahrenI agree with regard to this strange alleatory-tab-jumping mode mentioned in a previous comment. All return to normal functioning after this app is disabled (both in Windows 7 and Linux Ubuntu, updated). A pity; is a very nice application.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14047557, vor 5 Jahrenstill no colors on any tabs except the one I am working in.
Asus Tablet Mini, 64 bit, Win 10 Home
Appreciate all your efforts to get it back to the beautiful addon we used to have
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon rossasaurus, vor 5 JahrenI liked Colorful Tabs for the variety of colors on the INACTIVE tabs, which made finding/returning to particular tabs very simple.
I don't understand the allure of just coloring the active tab?