- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Vladimir, vor einem Jahrafter update FF from... 3.6 this addon was very helpful, but now, its useless. and when i use dark skin, its totally failed. solors....omg my eyes feel sharp pain! and most of all. colors per tab changes only whel i click on it!!!!!! but im need to change color before i open tab! to separate per one in many opened ( now its impossible ( very sad.....
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Pam, vor einem JahrWhat happened to the "old" Colorful Tabs, like your screenshot shows? This current version is completely useless! I removed it and will look for something else.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16981600, vor einem JahrTotally useless.
Changes colors without prompting for agreement.
Changes all colors.
Changes colors all the time, whenever one navigates.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12962480, vor einem JahrIt definitely changes the colors of the tabs.... and everything else. Makes the browser look childish and annoying. Uninstalled.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Blade, vor 2 JahrenSadly, this add-on no longer delivers what it advertises, it only acts as a donation trap.
I used it with the previous versions of Firefox, and really sad to see it go - but it is gone, have no doubt, as other add-ons could already solve this problem with the new Firefox versions. Just go with Tree Style Tabs and TST Colored Tabs.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13717843, vor 3 JahrenI would gladly change mu one star to 5 stars once dev. changes it to work as it used to work. I want to change the tabs and nothing else, I also want different coloring on different tabs, like one for active tab, one for the others, per site coloring.
But I don't want my entire browser to change color. :(
I really hope this previously great extension can be fixed.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15537674, vor 3 JahrenThe"new" colourful Tabs has nothing to do with the old one, which is shown in the screenshot. Actually it only colours the actual tab-and in the same coulour nearly the whole rest of the firfox header, exept the remaining tabs. The Top line colours change each time, you choose an other tab-which is more a nerve taking lightshow, because of the shrill colours, than helpful, as it was earlier! (and as it is shown falsely in the screenshot)