- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13564563, vor 6 Jahrenfor years I`ve been very happy with ColorfulTabs.
Especially the option of duplicating tabs was very helpful for me.
Since I updated FF to Quantum it doesn`t work anymore.
So sad :(
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13563356, vor 6 JahrenDeveloper is delusional. Apparently it works but at the same time it is Mozilla's fault but we should vote 5 stars to not tarnish the reputation of the add-on. What?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon eliyah, vor 6 JahrenI find this very unfriendly to those of us with suboptimal vision.
Instead of just giving each tab a different color, which is the way the developer describes it, this extension turns everything from the top of the window to the top of the web page the same color, and leaves all of the rest of the tabs white with black lettering. In other words, clicking on the first tab makes that tab and the rest of the top of the window Color 1, activating the second tab makes the second tab and the rest of the top of the window Color 2, etc.
The developer makes it sound like the tabs all have different colors even when inactive, which would have helped me distinguish between tabs without having to read the teeny tiny print on each one. It does ease my difficulty reading tiny white lettering on a black background, so at least Colorful Tabs does help, but black letters on most of the tab colors are almost as hard to read as white letters on a black background.
I'm just sorry I didn't notice that my settings had changed to automatic updates, because now I'll have to wait six months for enough extensions to be developed to make Firefox usable for me. In the meantime, I guess I'll go back to Safari for a while with my tail tucked between my legs.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13559884, vor 6 JahrenI love love love this add-on, but it makes my themes turn white! I have reluctantly disabled it until it is compatible with firefox themes.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon BlackBart 1955, vor 6 JahrenI use Firefox Themes. I used to like Colorful Tabs when it was just Colorful Tabs, but now, it turns off the Themes. It's bad enough that Firefox has eliminated the border and Status Bar on the bottom, to be a part of the Themes, but now, with Colorful Tabs installed, the entire theme disappears. It doesn't come back until Colorful Tabs is uninstalled.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon jeanne, vor 6 JahrenMy colorful tabs are gone! All tabs and the toolbar are now the same color. What happened to all my colors? I couldn't stand the one color so I disabled this add-on. Please change it back ASAP.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13536145, vor 6 JahrenWhen enabled colorful tabs use to be usable while also using themes now when used for ver. 57 it disables any themes you are using. Colorful tabs are no longer very colorful since only 1 tag is colored. Not impressed so far.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13521088, vor 6 JahrenFijne add on maar ik kan deze alleen gebruiken met de zwarte achtergrond in de nieuwe versie van FF. Niet te lezen dus.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Thatsme, vor 6 JahrenUnfortunately, also all bars are coloured and my theme is overruled.
I think you should confine yourself to the tabs only or build in a feat to adjust whether one also wants to change the bar colours and/or theme. Also only the current tab is coloured. the rest is hardly visible against the background.
So disabled it, unfortunately.
But I realize that FF57 causes you a lot of work and is restricted in how you may adjust feats like tabs.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13430468, vor 6 JahrenDie alten Einstellungen waren prima. Jetzt mit FF57 ist es nur noch scheußlich. Nur noch der letzte Tab wird farbig angezeigt. Alle anderen erschein farblos. Ändert das bitte.
Mit freundlichn Grüßen SR
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13502734, vor 6 JahrenThe app produces garish results. I'll be looking forward to a revision of a version for Firefox v 57 that works like it did in older versions of Firefox. Until then the flat appearance of FF 57 will have to do.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13498977, vor 6 JahrenThis was a 5 star extension before FF57, now we have a significantly faster browser but with a shockingly bad user interface particularly the poor tab placement (fixed with a chrome css bodge) and Colorful Tabs functionality is not even remotely like it was before. I have currently disabled this extension, switched to FF dark theme and with a wider tab text space.
Would have possibly reverted to FF56 but even witha 'new' install it's impossible to install and then disable upgrades before the FF57 upgrade is downloaded.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13498771, vor 6 JahrenMiserable with Firefox 57. Not only has it taken control of the entire menu/favorites bar, it has blacked out the very top of the screen so you can't easily see the File, Edit, etc., NOR what's on the other open tabs. You cannot see the new tab field, either. HATE it. I have used this program for years and donated to it, so I hope it will be fixed at some point.
Hate it for now. Uninstalling. Also, not sure if this is related to this issue or something else inherently wrong with FF 57, but now all my bookmarks saved folders will NOT open. So everything saved within the folder cannot be reached. Woe is me.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13426857, vor 6 JahrenThe old Version uo to firefox was very great. Version 3 with Firefox 57 is horror. Wher can i find the (former) options/settings for individual outfit? In this time no use for the add-on, horror. U. Neumann
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13477789, vor 6 JahrenI LOVED the old Colorful Tabs. But now, I'm not so in love anymore. Until it colors the tabs like the original one did and doesn't make my theme black, I won't use it. Since I recently donated so it can be fixed, I'm hoping it will be fixed soon.