- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Blade, vor 4 JahrenSadly, this add-on no longer delivers what it advertises, it only acts as a donation trap.
I used it with the previous versions of Firefox, and really sad to see it go - but it is gone, have no doubt, as other add-ons could already solve this problem with the new Firefox versions. Just go with Tree Style Tabs and TST Colored Tabs.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13717843, vor 4 JahrenI would gladly change mu one star to 5 stars once dev. changes it to work as it used to work. I want to change the tabs and nothing else, I also want different coloring on different tabs, like one for active tab, one for the others, per site coloring.
But I don't want my entire browser to change color. :(
I really hope this previously great extension can be fixed.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15537674, vor 4 JahrenThe"new" colourful Tabs has nothing to do with the old one, which is shown in the screenshot. Actually it only colours the actual tab-and in the same coulour nearly the whole rest of the firfox header, exept the remaining tabs. The Top line colours change each time, you choose an other tab-which is more a nerve taking lightshow, because of the shrill colours, than helpful, as it was earlier! (and as it is shown falsely in the screenshot)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Wildrat, vor 4 JahrenI thought this would be like the old colorful tabs, it is not! It removed my themes, and introduced a bunch of garbage.
I forgot about this extension. It is terrible.
It says should be the first extension you install, it should be removed the add-ons page!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon BlindBat, vor 4 JahrenThis add-on WAS not only incredibly useful but for those registered blind like me it was a lifesaver.
Now it has been RUINED and is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and NOT AS DESCRIBED. It does not look like the photo shown in screenshots, it no longer puts a different color on each tab and worse still it colors the bookmarks bar.
Now I am forced to roll back to V53 because I can't see.
Firefox is equally to blame, the developer has reported a bug for 3 years and you have done NOTHING.
How does it feel to deprive disabled people like me?
One star is because no effort has been made to fix this, just report a bug and do nothing. Maybe if you were registered blind and had to face the challenges I do every day you might have a greater sense of urgency.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15245313, vor 4 JahrenIt is currently BROKEN (tabs get colored only in sidebar), making it so much LESS appealing.
Used to be my favorite extension ever! Its indeed 1st to get installed on a new Firefox!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15202476, vor 5 JahrenNo longer does what is says on the tin. I had been using this excellent add-on for the last 15 years, but you have now forced me to look elsewhere
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13448137, vor 5 JahrenAntes la usaba y creo que el manejo de pestañas en color debería venir por defecto en Firefox, lamentablemente esta aplicación NO funciona, las pestañas se ven aún peor y sin colores.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Vince Aggrippino, vor 5 JahrenThe description says "Colors every tab in a different color.", but ColorfulTabs only colors the active tab and the button background. It also adds a vertical tabs sidebar which colors all the tabs in the sidebar. I realize that, over the years, changes have been made to how extensions are implemented, but the description and screenshots should be updated.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon DoItNow, vor 5 JahrenThis used to be a great extension. It no longer works on the latest versions of Firefox (I run Firefox 66). I will not contribute to the support of this extension until it once again works as it used to work.