Bewertet mit 4,7 von 5 Sternen
4,7 von 5 Sternen
- von BoilingOil, vor 2 StundenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is absolutely BRILLIANT!!! I was always cleaning up ridiculously long, obfuscated urls from Google, Youtube, Facebook and the likes, but NO MORE; the ClearURLs extension now does that for me - automatically, without any effort on my part.
- von dev/null, vor 3 StundenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAdd-on is very nice! I really love it, BUT it is hard to use it without the "Whitelist" option :-(
I really appreciate your input and time but for me it's important function and that's why I gave 3 stars now
- von Sergio, vor 3 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best way to get rid of the trackers that are included in the URLs. In addition, it is open source (LGPL3), with which you can contribute and review the code. As I said in my Chrome Store's review, highly recommended! it does exactly what they say!
- von metaphil, vor 10 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNice add-on. Essential building block for your online privacy.
I understand that it incorporates the feature of the Firefox add-on "Google Search Link Fix" https://github.com/palant/searchlinkfix , is that correct?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14731986, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSuper!
Is it possible you could clear url's like this extension also?:
- von John Golby, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI don't know if I'm
imagining things but this add-on seems to have sped up my browsing which I find surprising as I thought it would conflict with Skip Redirect. Kevin - is it OK to have both enabled or will it cause problems later on ?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13507797, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on.
Would you mind adding "utm=" and "Echobox=" to the rules? There are some websites that I use that uses "utm=telegram" for example but the rules only work for websites using "utm_" in the global rules with "(%3F)?utm_[a-zA-Z]*".
Hope you'll add these 2 lines in. Thanks for your work. Appreciate it.
edit: Thank you very much! It works now!