- von phi_ber, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSuper boulot ! Et mis-à-jour régulièrement. Si on active les journaux dans les options, on peut aller les consulter et se rendre compte à quel point y a du tracking sur ce qu'on click. Indispensable pour dealabs.com par exemple !
Et le développeur est disponible à travers son gitlab et vous pouvez lui soumettre des ajouts ( je l'ai fais ).
Amazing job. And continuously updated. If you activate the logs in the options, you'll see how much we are tracked. This add-on is a necessity ! Moreover with websites like Dealabs.com that track everything you click on. And the dev is available through his gitlab, and you can request to block trackers you've found. ( I did it).
- von WRS13, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery good, but the addon needs a white list, unfortunately a site that I use daily, Bet365.com, does not work well with this addon, and it is hard to have to "stop" the addon whenever I visit the website.
- von Michael Peterson, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHey there,
Just wondering if your extension still works when searching on Google/Yandex.
Under the description for the add-on, you wrote that the extension "prevents Google from rewriting the search results (to include tracking elements)."
Has Google decided that they were going to stop rewriting search results by default, thereby eliminating the need for your extension when searching on Google? In other words, has Google decided that they were going to stop adding tracking elements to URLs when searching on Google?
Also, can you tell me in what directory/file the ClearURLs logs are stored in?
- von Xenoslyce, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFor those concerned about their privacy when it comes to URLS and tracking in the URL itself, this extension is perfect. You install it, and it works automatically. Hoorah for privacy!
- von yor, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenhi, it works well, but on
it keeps saying after listening a minute "site update available please refresh".
it seems etag filtering option causes the problem.
but if i must, i would like to disable it on this site only....