- von Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenthe Version 1.21.0 blocked the firefox sync. you can login but not pair your browser with extension url filtering enabled.
as much I like the addon, it should not break browser own features!
- von ewser, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAlthough the addon prevents useless "google.com/url?sa..." records in browser history, it triples records of visited urls, particularly google's search query urls while logged in. Because google adds it's parameters anyway, and each parameter creates new record. So it overloads my history and I can't use it no more untill it'll be fixed. Everything's ok only when I type queries in browser address bar.
- von gabriello, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIn this extension we need an important feature: the ability to exclude a site, a whitelist, something in the program options, because many sites are not compatible.
- von Rick Evans, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt seems like every 5 minutes when I open a link, it hangs on me. When opening new tab, I get a yellow banner message which says, " A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do? *Stop It?* or *Wait* buttons. *Stop It* always fixes the problem temporarily but disabling ClearURLs permanently fixes it and I can load new web pages again.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenCurrently a possible bug is being investigated in connection with ClearURLs and DarkReader. If this does not describe your problem, please open a new ticket on our GitLab page.
- von WRS13, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery good, but the addon needs a white list, unfortunately a site that I use daily, Bet365.com, does not work well with this addon, and it is hard to have to "stop" the addon whenever I visit the website.
- von Michael Peterson, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHey there,
Just wondering if your extension still works when searching on Google/Yandex.
Under the description for the add-on, you wrote that the extension "prevents Google from rewriting the search results (to include tracking elements)."
Has Google decided that they were going to stop rewriting search results by default, thereby eliminating the need for your extension when searching on Google? In other words, has Google decided that they were going to stop adding tracking elements to URLs when searching on Google?
Also, can you tell me in what directory/file the ClearURLs logs are stored in?
- von dev/null, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAdd-on is very nice! I really love it, BUT it is hard to use it without the "Whitelist" option
I really appreciate your input and time but for me it's important function and that's why I gave 3 stars now
- von Wok, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenPlease keep the addon focused on what its name suggests: clearing URL.
If I want to block doubleclick, I can use another addon. Keep it simple and focused!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenThanks for your feedback.
Since the first version of this add-on, we also block tracking domains like doubleclick.net. Rules for these sites are not rational, because the entire page is a tracking "field".
This is the reason why we do not and will never delete complete domain blocking for tracking domains like doubleclick.net.
We also describe this feature since the first version in the description of the add-on, so every knows, what the add-on does.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11872172, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis one seems to have the greatest coverage though I am concerned of the performance penalty to use so much regex as opposed to a hardcoded list of url parameters- esp. on Android
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenThank you for your positive feedback.
Edit: Since your review, I have made many performance optimizations on ClearURLs, especially for Android.
Can you reassess how ClearURLs is now behaving on your device?