Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 17831833
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Thomas Leon Highbaugh, vor 14 TagenDoes the exact thing it says it does, provides easy macros to select all but one of each duplicated bookmark then erases them all. It does all this on its own page preventing the "popup goes away with all your work" problem. Little more could I ask for from an extension of this type.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Russell1215, vor einem MonatThis extension has been a lifesaver after a particular synchronization app duplicated my bookmarks in exponential numbers. There do, however seem to be a couple of glitches. I'll forward more detail to the developer...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Speede-du-potar, vor 3 MonatenSuper, ce module, il fait exactement ce que j'attendais. Plusieurs choix sont possibles pour marquer automatiquement les doublons (Dups) ou alors à la main.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13092167, vor 3 MonatenUnpretentious and practical. When it finds duplicates it asks which to select (newest or oldest entry).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Jayaram, vor 3 MonatenAmazing extension!
Due to constant import/export from/to other browsers I had a total of 15k bookmarks.
This extension removed the dupes with a single click to 3k bookmarks within minutes.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17790896, vor 4 MonatenSeems like there is a bug regarding capital vs non-capitalized folder names. After running the "Moved marked bookmarks to 'Dupes'" command, any of my folders with a non-capitalized name were left without any bookmarks in them. The non-capitalized folders were empty.
EDIT: User error, the plugin is working as intended!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenThere is certainly nothing hard-coded in the extension concerning any name pattern like capitalization. Maybe expert mode was used for selection in some way with some regular expression matching only capital letters?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Art Sie Firefox Add-ons, vor 5 MonatenSuper! (and amazing that Firefox doesn't have this essential functionality buit-in!)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon What???, vor 5 MonatenOne star because it doesn't scan ALL your bookmarks (across different folders and subfolders). Even then, it's not detecting duplicate urls within the same folder (most of the time).
In other words, you can have duplicate urls across many different folders but it won't detect them because it can only scan one bookmark folder at a time. There's no option to scan all folders.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenThis claim is incorrect; all bookmarks are compared, of course, and folders have no influence at all to the comparison (in non-expert mode).
If you intentionally want, you can trigger behavior similar to the one you described by using replacement rules in "Expert Mode". I assume that you had "Expert Mode" open when you looked for dupes; if you do that, all example rules from that mode are applied simultaneously which is probably never what you want.