Antwort von 1Password-Blake
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 Monaten
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! This should be resolved in the latest version of 1Password 8 for Mac, so please make sure to check for any available updates.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon XPERION, vor 9 TagenThe new plug-in has become more clumsy than the old version. It's no longer possible to insert 2-factor codes into fields on current page as only copy is available. A little thing that makes the plug-in slow to use. Finding the correct saved information for a page or a credit card has also become less convenient. So it's not a commendable good plug-in anymore.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Bruce Hubbert, vor 20 TagenAs a long time user of 1Password after using others before it (many of which now have had security breaches that compromised user data) I can say with all honesty it is the best password, login and secure storage app available today.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15119382, vor einem MonatI bought this instead of Lastpass for better security. I would like to be able to open my vault directly from the add-on, like LP. I have a few other niggles but overall, goodThanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you'd reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to help address any concerns you might have about 1Password for Firefox and it's functionality.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon rawa29, vor einem MonatIt looks good and has all the functionality I want. It used to be a 5/5 star for me but due to technical issues with the app itself and the browser extensions, I cannot reoccommend this add-on anymore.
Suggested login credentials now take a good 5-10 seconds to appear. Which means that it is better and faster for me to just use the desktop app to copy/paste instead of the add-on.
I'm using an M2 Mac mini 16gb with the latest versions of firefox and chrome. Same issues on all browsers I have tested. There are a lot of complaints on Reddit for this exact issue but there seems to be no fix in sight.
I hope you'll be able to make this add-on useful again. Until then, I'll keep on copy/pasting like 2015.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at email@example.com
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17888698, vor einem MonatFunktioniert plötzlich nur noch mit der Cloud Lösung obwohl ich die Version 7 mit lokalem Tresor installiert habe. Brauchbar nur für Anwender die ihre Passwörter etc. in der Cloud ablegen wollen.Hey there! 1Password in the Browser only supports 1Password Accounts, if you're using an older standalone vault, you'll want to use the 1Password Classic extension instead.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Nicolas, vor einem MonatThe integration of the application with the Browser does not work. This on LinuxHey Nicolas! We're sorry to hear you've run into issues with desktop app integration with 1Password for Firefox. If you would send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org our team would be more than happy to help you get things working properly.